Esquire calls MC Kitchen one of the best Italian restaurants in America
Dena Marino's Design District restaurant gets major props
Congratulations to Dena Marino, whose Design District restaurant, MC Kitchen has been named as one of Esquire's Best New Restaurants of 2013. "MC Kitchen is not just the best and best looking Italian restaurant in Miami; it's also one of the best in America," writes John Mariani.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot