Esquire calls MC Kitchen one of the best Italian restaurants in America
Dena Marino's Design District restaurant gets major props
Congratulations to Dena Marino, whose Design District restaurant, MC Kitchen has been named as one of Esquire's Best New Restaurants of 2013. "MC Kitchen is not just the best and best looking Italian restaurant in Miami; it's also one of the best in America," writes John Mariani.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai