Esquire calls MC Kitchen one of the best Italian restaurants in America
Dena Marino's Design District restaurant gets major props
Congratulations to Dena Marino, whose Design District restaurant, MC Kitchen has been named as one of Esquire's Best New Restaurants of 2013. "MC Kitchen is not just the best and best looking Italian restaurant in Miami; it's also one of the best in America," writes John Mariani.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.