Esquire calls MC Kitchen one of the best Italian restaurants in America
Dena Marino's Design District restaurant gets major props
Congratulations to Dena Marino, whose Design District restaurant, MC Kitchen has been named as one of Esquire's Best New Restaurants of 2013. "MC Kitchen is not just the best and best looking Italian restaurant in Miami; it's also one of the best in America," writes John Mariani.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton