ESPA at Acqualina
Indulge in the newest addition to menu: the ESPA Active Peel Facial. The treatment smoothes, softens and evens skin tone.
The lowdown: If you haven’t scoped out the crystal steam room at ESPA at Acqualina, then you’re missing out on some good vibrations. Touted for their healing powers, a colossal crystal slab centers the spa’s steam room allowing guests to get their aura aligned — and break a laborious sweat. The awaiting ice fountain (think Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine on steroids) is just the thing to cool down and tighten those open pores.
The 'hood: Nuzzled inside the chichi Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, the spa is smack-dab on the ocean with eye-popping views to boot.
The vibe: Shimmery mosaics, twinkle light ceilings and subtle Asian accents ooze a come-take-me-away ambience. The sunny relaxation room, Finnish sauna, experience shower, pool, Jacuzzi, Roman waterfall and sun deck will have you opening up and saying, “ESPA-aaaaaah” in no time.
The highlights: Indulge in the newest addition to menu: the ESPA Active Peel Facial ($150 for 50 minutes). The treatment smoothes, softens and evens skin tone. You glow, girls.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive a complimentary Bento Box meal ($35 value) served on the ESPA spa terrace overlooking the piercing blue Atlantic Ocean when you book an 80-minute treatment of your choice. Additionally guests will receive complimentary valet parking, full use of spa facility and pool and a refreshing smoothie upon check-in. This offer is good Monday through Thursday, subject to availability and cannot be combined with other offers and expires February 28, 2011.
ESPA at Acqualina
17875 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
- Nine places to shop in Coconut Grove that captures the neighborhood’s personality
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best