ESPA at Acqualina
If you haven’t scoped out the crystal steam room at ESPA at Acqualina, then you’re missing out on some good vibrations.
The lowdown: If you haven’t scoped out the crystal steam room at ESPA at Acqualina, then you’re missing out on some good vibrations. Touted for their healing powers, a colossal crystal slab centers the spa’s steam room allowing guests to get their aura aligned — and break a laborious sweat. The awaiting ice fountain (think Snoopy Sno-Cone Machine on steroids) is just the thing to cool down and tighten those open pores.
The hood: Nuzzled inside the chichi Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, the spa is smack-dab on the ocean with eye-popping views to boot.
The vibe: Shimmery mosaics, twinkle light ceilings and subtle Asian accents ooze a come-take-me-away ambience. The sunny relaxation room, Finnish sauna, experience shower, pool, Jacuzzi, Roman waterfall and sun deck will have you opening up and saying, “ESPA-aaaaaah” in no time.
The highlights: Indulge in the newest addition to menu: the ESPA Refining Enzyme Facial ($235). Also novel? The Diamond Rewards Card. Consider it a loyalty program for South Florida residents and frequent Acqualina guests allowing spa guests to accumulate points each visit and then redeem the points for products, treatment upgrades or actual treatments and more. Another bonus? There’s even a spacious event room perfect for pamper-me parties. You glow, girls.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive 30% off any treatment of an hour or more, free valet parking, full use of spa facility and pool and a refreshing Bellini upon check-in. If you would like to make it a full day, relish a spa lunch from the spa dining menu for $20 (regularly $45). Expires August 31, 2010.
ESPA at Acqualina
17875 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...