Erotic Art Festival Highlights
If you plan on taking in all the festivities at the Erotic Art Festival then make sure to hit these.
If you plan on taking in all the festivities at the Erotic Art Festival then make sure to hit these
Thursday, June 4th – 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Opening Reception at The News Lounge
Tickets: $10 available at www.artundressed.net
Meet and greet the artists and performers and enjoy some of the art on display from the ArtUndressed Exhibition. There will be live performances, DJs, interactive visuals and a special screening of Emmanuel Malherbe’s “Virgin Wool”.
The News Lounge, 55th St. at NE 4th Court, Miami
Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6 - 6 p.m. - Midnight
Art Exhibition at the Wynwood Social Club
Tickets: $10, $15 and $50, available at www.artundressed.net
Over 250 exhibited artworks from the winners of the Erotic Signature's 2009 Erotic Art Competition. This collection represents the work of some 100 erotic artists and photographers from all over the world whose works were picked by a panel of 12 international jurors and curators.
Wynwood Social Club, 2501 NW 2nd Ave., Miami
Saturday, June 6 – 11 p.m. – 5 a.m.
The Good, The Bad, and The Kinky Ball at Electric Pickle
Tickets: $15 and $25, available at www.artundressed.net
The closing party for the festival, there will be various erotic shows with live and interactive performances. The free-spirited event also has a strict dress code and you will be denied admission if you’re naughty and don’t follow the rules (sorry, no spankings at the door). Wear all-white attire to be considered “Good”; all black, red or black and red attire to be considered “Bad”; or wear a leather, fetish or Goth costume to be considered “Kinky”.
Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami
-- CHRISTINA LOPEZ
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color