Erotic Art Festival Highlights
If you plan on taking in all the festivities at the Erotic Art Festival then make sure to hit these.
If you plan on taking in all the festivities at the Erotic Art Festival then make sure to hit these
Thursday, June 4th – 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Opening Reception at The News Lounge
Tickets: $10 available at www.artundressed.net
Meet and greet the artists and performers and enjoy some of the art on display from the ArtUndressed Exhibition. There will be live performances, DJs, interactive visuals and a special screening of Emmanuel Malherbe’s “Virgin Wool”.
The News Lounge, 55th St. at NE 4th Court, Miami
Friday, June 5 and Saturday, June 6 - 6 p.m. - Midnight
Art Exhibition at the Wynwood Social Club
Tickets: $10, $15 and $50, available at www.artundressed.net
Over 250 exhibited artworks from the winners of the Erotic Signature's 2009 Erotic Art Competition. This collection represents the work of some 100 erotic artists and photographers from all over the world whose works were picked by a panel of 12 international jurors and curators.
Wynwood Social Club, 2501 NW 2nd Ave., Miami
Saturday, June 6 – 11 p.m. – 5 a.m.
The Good, The Bad, and The Kinky Ball at Electric Pickle
Tickets: $15 and $25, available at www.artundressed.net
The closing party for the festival, there will be various erotic shows with live and interactive performances. The free-spirited event also has a strict dress code and you will be denied admission if you’re naughty and don’t follow the rules (sorry, no spankings at the door). Wear all-white attire to be considered “Good”; all black, red or black and red attire to be considered “Bad”; or wear a leather, fetish or Goth costume to be considered “Kinky”.
Electric Pickle, 2826 N. Miami Ave., Miami
-- CHRISTINA LOPEZ
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week