Erotic Art Festival
Art Undressed 09 comes to Miami this weekend showcasing over 300 art pieces from 160 international exotic artists.
By Christina Lopez
Erotic Signature presents its second annual Erotic Art Festival Weekend showcasing ArtUndressed 09 and the exhibition tour of the winners from the 2009 Erotic Art Competition, Thursday, June 4 through Saturday, June 6. The Tour starts with the Festival in Downtown Miami, and will then travel to Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
This event focuses on offering some of the best talented Erotic Artists in the world and should tantalize all your senses. There will be 160 participating artists showcasing about 300 pieces in the exhibition. More than 60 international winning artists are scheduled to attend the exhibition and there will be participation and installations by local artists as well as "Masters of the Erotic Art".
Besides the main art exhibition you will be able to experience sultry music, artistic performances, dancers, and fashion. The exhibit is for all art enthusiasts, those with alternative and mainstream lifestyles and the overly curious.
Venues: The art will be on display at The Wynwood Social Club - 2501 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami and the opening reception takes place at The News Lounge @ the 55th Street Station – 5580 NE 4th Court, Miami.
Tickets: A one-day pass starts at $10 and an all-inclusive weekend pass will run you $50 (this includes the opening reception, art exhibit and closing event festivities).
For more info on event tickets and purchasing head to www.artundressed.net
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem