Erotic Art Festival
Art Undressed 09 comes to Miami this weekend showcasing over 300 art pieces from 160 international exotic artists.
By Christina Lopez
Erotic Signature presents its second annual Erotic Art Festival Weekend showcasing ArtUndressed 09 and the exhibition tour of the winners from the 2009 Erotic Art Competition, Thursday, June 4 through Saturday, June 6. The Tour starts with the Festival in Downtown Miami, and will then travel to Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, and San Francisco.
This event focuses on offering some of the best talented Erotic Artists in the world and should tantalize all your senses. There will be 160 participating artists showcasing about 300 pieces in the exhibition. More than 60 international winning artists are scheduled to attend the exhibition and there will be participation and installations by local artists as well as "Masters of the Erotic Art".
Besides the main art exhibition you will be able to experience sultry music, artistic performances, dancers, and fashion. The exhibit is for all art enthusiasts, those with alternative and mainstream lifestyles and the overly curious.
Venues: The art will be on display at The Wynwood Social Club - 2501 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami and the opening reception takes place at The News Lounge @ the 55th Street Station – 5580 NE 4th Court, Miami.
Tickets: A one-day pass starts at $10 and an all-inclusive weekend pass will run you $50 (this includes the opening reception, art exhibit and closing event festivities).
For more info on event tickets and purchasing head to www.artundressed.net
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator