Erik Spoelstra's girlfriend a no-show at party
Wasn't feeling well
WSVN-Channel 7 sports anchor Steve Shapiro gave Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra a good ribbing at a charity dinner speech in Hollywood. “I like to take my daughters to Heat games,” Shapiro said, as he was handed a broadcast award at the Reid & Fiorentino charity dinner at the Seminole Hard Rock. “That way, Erik Spoelstra’s date has someone to play with!” Spo’s girlfriend is former Heat cheerleader Nikki Sapp, who’s 25 to the coach’s 43. Spoelstra, a guest at the dinner thrown by Heat broadcasters Eric Reid and Tony Fiorentino, chuckled at the joke. Sapp was a no show because, she told friends, she “wasn't feeling well.”
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges