Erik Spoelstra's girlfriend a no-show at party
Wasn't feeling well
WSVN-Channel 7 sports anchor Steve Shapiro gave Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra a good ribbing at a charity dinner speech in Hollywood. “I like to take my daughters to Heat games,” Shapiro said, as he was handed a broadcast award at the Reid & Fiorentino charity dinner at the Seminole Hard Rock. “That way, Erik Spoelstra’s date has someone to play with!” Spo’s girlfriend is former Heat cheerleader Nikki Sapp, who’s 25 to the coach’s 43. Spoelstra, a guest at the dinner thrown by Heat broadcasters Eric Reid and Tony Fiorentino, chuckled at the joke. Sapp was a no show because, she told friends, she “wasn't feeling well.”
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event