Erik Spoelstra's girlfriend a no-show at party
Wasn't feeling well
WSVN-Channel 7 sports anchor Steve Shapiro gave Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra a good ribbing at a charity dinner speech in Hollywood. “I like to take my daughters to Heat games,” Shapiro said, as he was handed a broadcast award at the Reid & Fiorentino charity dinner at the Seminole Hard Rock. “That way, Erik Spoelstra’s date has someone to play with!” Spo’s girlfriend is former Heat cheerleader Nikki Sapp, who’s 25 to the coach’s 43. Spoelstra, a guest at the dinner thrown by Heat broadcasters Eric Reid and Tony Fiorentino, chuckled at the joke. Sapp was a no show because, she told friends, she “wasn't feeling well.”
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex