Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
Erasure kicks off its world tour on Sept. 12 at The Fillmore. The synth-pop duo are touring in support of their forthcoming 16th studio album, The Violet Flame. We asked Erasure’s Andy Bell why he and Vince Clarke chose Miami Beach as the launch spot, and he told us, “We are rehearsing and starting The Violet Flame Tour by pure coincidence in Miami, which also happens to be my civil partner [Stephen Moss]’s hometown, so I can have a few days’ R&R before the whole thing kicks off! I have just returned from doing a one-man show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival so I’m very much looking forward to being with my Erasure family again. The show will be a mixture of Erasure Dance Classics & Remixes.” For tickets to the show, go to Livenation.com.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party