Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
Erasure kicks off its world tour on Sept. 12 at The Fillmore. The synth-pop duo are touring in support of their forthcoming 16th studio album, The Violet Flame. We asked Erasure’s Andy Bell why he and Vince Clarke chose Miami Beach as the launch spot, and he told us, “We are rehearsing and starting The Violet Flame Tour by pure coincidence in Miami, which also happens to be my civil partner [Stephen Moss]’s hometown, so I can have a few days’ R&R before the whole thing kicks off! I have just returned from doing a one-man show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival so I’m very much looking forward to being with my Erasure family again. The show will be a mixture of Erasure Dance Classics & Remixes.” For tickets to the show, go to Livenation.com.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested