Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
Erasure kicks off its world tour on Sept. 12 at The Fillmore. The synth-pop duo are touring in support of their forthcoming 16th studio album, The Violet Flame. We asked Erasure’s Andy Bell why he and Vince Clarke chose Miami Beach as the launch spot, and he told us, “We are rehearsing and starting The Violet Flame Tour by pure coincidence in Miami, which also happens to be my civil partner [Stephen Moss]’s hometown, so I can have a few days’ R&R before the whole thing kicks off! I have just returned from doing a one-man show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival so I’m very much looking forward to being with my Erasure family again. The show will be a mixture of Erasure Dance Classics & Remixes.” For tickets to the show, go to Livenation.com.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz