Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
Erasure kicks off its world tour on Sept. 12 at The Fillmore. The synth-pop duo are touring in support of their forthcoming 16th studio album, The Violet Flame. We asked Erasure’s Andy Bell why he and Vince Clarke chose Miami Beach as the launch spot, and he told us, “We are rehearsing and starting The Violet Flame Tour by pure coincidence in Miami, which also happens to be my civil partner [Stephen Moss]’s hometown, so I can have a few days’ R&R before the whole thing kicks off! I have just returned from doing a one-man show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival so I’m very much looking forward to being with my Erasure family again. The show will be a mixture of Erasure Dance Classics & Remixes.” For tickets to the show, go to Livenation.com.
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach