Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
Erasure kicks off its world tour on Sept. 12 at The Fillmore. The synth-pop duo are touring in support of their forthcoming 16th studio album, The Violet Flame. We asked Erasure’s Andy Bell why he and Vince Clarke chose Miami Beach as the launch spot, and he told us, “We are rehearsing and starting The Violet Flame Tour by pure coincidence in Miami, which also happens to be my civil partner [Stephen Moss]’s hometown, so I can have a few days’ R&R before the whole thing kicks off! I have just returned from doing a one-man show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival so I’m very much looking forward to being with my Erasure family again. The show will be a mixture of Erasure Dance Classics & Remixes.” For tickets to the show, go to Livenation.com.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges