Epicure Market opens in the Gables
The South Beach icon opens on LeJune
The Gables gets a bit more gourmet this month as South Beach icon Epicure Market opens on Le June. The 24,000-square-foot market blends a 240-seat cafe, a juice bar, a bakery, a coffee bar, prepared foods and a gourmet market. Look for cooking demonstrations & classes, event planning and catering. This is Epicure's third location. The first opened in Miami Beach in 1945 and the second in Sunny Isles in 2008. 4711 LeJune Rd, Coral Gables; 305-503-8001.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo