Epicure Market opens in the Gables
The South Beach icon opens on LeJune
The Gables gets a bit more gourmet this month as South Beach icon Epicure Market opens on Le June. The 24,000-square-foot market blends a 240-seat cafe, a juice bar, a bakery, a coffee bar, prepared foods and a gourmet market. Look for cooking demonstrations & classes, event planning and catering. This is Epicure's third location. The first opened in Miami Beach in 1945 and the second in Sunny Isles in 2008. 4711 LeJune Rd, Coral Gables; 305-503-8001.
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money