Epic Timing for Extra Sleep in Luxury Suites
The Epic Hotel is offering an Epic Power Hour leisure package that includes extra check-in and check-out times among other amenities.
Oh no! We’ve lost an hour. So, that’s an hour less sleep...unless you’re waking up in the Epic Hotel’s deluxe guestroom. The hotel decided to play a little trick on Daylight Savings Time and give you an extra hour for check-in and an extra hour for check-out. And they’re also adding these yummy treats:
• 20 percent off deluxe guestroom.
• Daily wine hour from 5p.m. -6 p.m.
• Special prices for Area 31’s Blissful Sixty Happy Hour on Fridays from 5p.m. -7 p.m.
• Complimentary fitness center access.
• Daily complimentary coffee and tea.
For you to enjoy The Epic Power Hour leisure package, you must book your stay by April 30, 2010. Visit www.epichotel.com and enter rate code-- "POWER" to book your room and get an extra Chardonnay-induced hour. Cheers!
Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5226.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release