Epic Timing for Extra Sleep in Luxury Suites
The Epic Hotel is offering an Epic Power Hour leisure package that includes extra check-in and check-out times among other amenities.
Oh no! We’ve lost an hour. So, that’s an hour less sleep...unless you’re waking up in the Epic Hotel’s deluxe guestroom. The hotel decided to play a little trick on Daylight Savings Time and give you an extra hour for check-in and an extra hour for check-out. And they’re also adding these yummy treats:
• 20 percent off deluxe guestroom.
• Daily wine hour from 5p.m. -6 p.m.
• Special prices for Area 31’s Blissful Sixty Happy Hour on Fridays from 5p.m. -7 p.m.
• Complimentary fitness center access.
• Daily complimentary coffee and tea.
For you to enjoy The Epic Power Hour leisure package, you must book your stay by April 30, 2010. Visit www.epichotel.com and enter rate code-- "POWER" to book your room and get an extra Chardonnay-induced hour. Cheers!
Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5226.
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer
- The Raleigh Launches Summer Pool Passes
- The Getaway: Puerto Rico