Epic Timing for Extra Sleep in Luxury Suites
The Epic Hotel is offering an Epic Power Hour leisure package that includes extra check-in and check-out times among other amenities.
Oh no! We’ve lost an hour. So, that’s an hour less sleep...unless you’re waking up in the Epic Hotel’s deluxe guestroom. The hotel decided to play a little trick on Daylight Savings Time and give you an extra hour for check-in and an extra hour for check-out. And they’re also adding these yummy treats:
• 20 percent off deluxe guestroom.
• Daily wine hour from 5p.m. -6 p.m.
• Special prices for Area 31’s Blissful Sixty Happy Hour on Fridays from 5p.m. -7 p.m.
• Complimentary fitness center access.
• Daily complimentary coffee and tea.
For you to enjoy The Epic Power Hour leisure package, you must book your stay by April 30, 2010. Visit www.epichotel.com and enter rate code-- "POWER" to book your room and get an extra Chardonnay-induced hour. Cheers!
Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5226.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- A No Nonsense Guide to Doing South Beach like a Local
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January