Epic Timing for Extra Sleep in Luxury Suites
The Epic Hotel is offering an Epic Power Hour leisure package that includes extra check-in and check-out times among other amenities.
Oh no! We’ve lost an hour. So, that’s an hour less sleep...unless you’re waking up in the Epic Hotel’s deluxe guestroom. The hotel decided to play a little trick on Daylight Savings Time and give you an extra hour for check-in and an extra hour for check-out. And they’re also adding these yummy treats:
• 20 percent off deluxe guestroom.
• Daily wine hour from 5p.m. -6 p.m.
• Special prices for Area 31’s Blissful Sixty Happy Hour on Fridays from 5p.m. -7 p.m.
• Complimentary fitness center access.
• Daily complimentary coffee and tea.
For you to enjoy The Epic Power Hour leisure package, you must book your stay by April 30, 2010. Visit www.epichotel.com and enter rate code-- "POWER" to book your room and get an extra Chardonnay-induced hour. Cheers!
Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5226.
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island
- Conrad Miami woos summer travelers with "Stay Cool" package
- Stay & save this summer at Fort Lauderdale's Riverside Hotel
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with a Memorial Day package
- South Beach Marriott celebrates its $9 million transformation with travel deals
- Treat mom to a South Beach staycation this Mother's Day
- Marriott celebrates 500 years of Florida beaches with its 2013 "Summer Suntastic Savings"
- Plan a girlfriend's getaway with Patti Stanger at Loews Miami Beach
- Support Boston Marathon victims at The Palms