Epic Timing for Extra Sleep in Luxury Suites
The Epic Hotel is offering an Epic Power Hour leisure package that includes extra check-in and check-out times among other amenities.
Oh no! We’ve lost an hour. So, that’s an hour less sleep...unless you’re waking up in the Epic Hotel’s deluxe guestroom. The hotel decided to play a little trick on Daylight Savings Time and give you an extra hour for check-in and an extra hour for check-out. And they’re also adding these yummy treats:
• 20 percent off deluxe guestroom.
• Daily wine hour from 5p.m. -6 p.m.
• Special prices for Area 31’s Blissful Sixty Happy Hour on Fridays from 5p.m. -7 p.m.
• Complimentary fitness center access.
• Daily complimentary coffee and tea.
For you to enjoy The Epic Power Hour leisure package, you must book your stay by April 30, 2010. Visit www.epichotel.com and enter rate code-- "POWER" to book your room and get an extra Chardonnay-induced hour. Cheers!
Epic Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5226.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas