Epic New Year with DJ M.Dot
Ring in the New Year with your friends at Epic River Lounge with the Marlins own, DJ M.Dot!!!
2009 has been one crazy year, with Tinseltown taking a huge hit this year, and the economy going crazy, it’s time to be out with the old and in with the new. 2010 is going to be an amazing year, I can feel it; I’m ready to bid 2009 farewell in style at Epic River Lounge in Downtown. It’s been a great decade, lots to remember, and plenty to forget; but that’s a different story, tonight it’s all about toasting to a NEW YEAR filled with new adventures.
This year has been extra busy with new nightspots opening all over South Beach, Downtown, and the Hard Rock, there’s going to be so many parties to choose from. One of my top picks is the Premier New Years Event going down at Epic River Lounge with DJ M.Dot. I chose this event because of the affordable pricetag; for $95 you get admission to this beautiful lounge over looking the River and open bar all night long. Talk about budget friendly, if you average it out this is the price of less then 8 drinks, seems like a fantastic deal to me. VIP tables are available with Premium open bar and 2 bottles of Champagne and a third bottle of you choice alcohol for $1000 a table, 5 people to a table, basically $200 a person, and $150 for each additional VIP ticket at the table; not bad at all; definitely getting a fabulous bang for your buck.
If the pocket friendly cost isn’t grabbing your attention, then the entertainment should. DJ M.Dot of the Marlins is guaranteed to tear it up! He throws down a sick set of open format, combining all your old school favorites, mixing in some 80’s, 90’s, rock, house, and everything that will have you on the dance floor all night! DJ M.Dot has been making his mark in the music scene and has been on tour with some of the biggest music industry stars. This year he set the mood right on the Jamie Foxx Tour and made appearances on Ellen, American Idol, and the Tyra Show. When he’s not on tour, you can catch him doing his thing, turning up the energy at the Marlins Games, and rocking out on the turntables all over South Florida. I won’t lie; the man knows how to shut it down! To add to the evening, there’s also going to be a live performance by JP “the Pope” Garcia!
It’s a celebration of life, energy, new dreams, new ambitions; it’s New Year’s Eve 2010! Party it up at Epic with fireworks, a balloon drop, and all of your closest friends! Don’t miss out, get your tickets early at www.MiamiRiverLoungeNYE20210.com, ring in the New Year fabulously with your Dom Pérignon in hand and a special someone to smooch when the ball drops at midnight. Happy New Years!
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death
- SushiSamba celebrates Brazil's Carnaval on Lincoln Road and in Coral Gables on Tuesday night with live samba dancing, batucada drummers, DJs and specialty cocktails
- Coming soon to Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Velvet Underground: Spa party at the Viceroy, Chaos Cooking comes to Miami, Spam Allstars drop a new album, and Sunday funday at The Broken Shaker
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 28 - March 2
- Beloved South Beach DJ Mark Leventhal dies at 50 after nearly one month in the hospital
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Soulfrito Urban Latin Music Festival brings the top urban and Latin acts
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 21-23
- Velvet Underground: The Dead Rabbit pops up at Patpong Road, The Stage launches 3-2-1 Lounge, Chippendales extends its visit, and Eats N Beats in the Design District