Epic New Year with DJ M.Dot
Ring in the New Year with your friends at Epic River Lounge with the Marlins own, DJ M.Dot!!!
2009 has been one crazy year, with Tinseltown taking a huge hit this year, and the economy going crazy, it’s time to be out with the old and in with the new. 2010 is going to be an amazing year, I can feel it; I’m ready to bid 2009 farewell in style at Epic River Lounge in Downtown. It’s been a great decade, lots to remember, and plenty to forget; but that’s a different story, tonight it’s all about toasting to a NEW YEAR filled with new adventures.
This year has been extra busy with new nightspots opening all over South Beach, Downtown, and the Hard Rock, there’s going to be so many parties to choose from. One of my top picks is the Premier New Years Event going down at Epic River Lounge with DJ M.Dot. I chose this event because of the affordable pricetag; for $95 you get admission to this beautiful lounge over looking the River and open bar all night long. Talk about budget friendly, if you average it out this is the price of less then 8 drinks, seems like a fantastic deal to me. VIP tables are available with Premium open bar and 2 bottles of Champagne and a third bottle of you choice alcohol for $1000 a table, 5 people to a table, basically $200 a person, and $150 for each additional VIP ticket at the table; not bad at all; definitely getting a fabulous bang for your buck.
If the pocket friendly cost isn’t grabbing your attention, then the entertainment should. DJ M.Dot of the Marlins is guaranteed to tear it up! He throws down a sick set of open format, combining all your old school favorites, mixing in some 80’s, 90’s, rock, house, and everything that will have you on the dance floor all night! DJ M.Dot has been making his mark in the music scene and has been on tour with some of the biggest music industry stars. This year he set the mood right on the Jamie Foxx Tour and made appearances on Ellen, American Idol, and the Tyra Show. When he’s not on tour, you can catch him doing his thing, turning up the energy at the Marlins Games, and rocking out on the turntables all over South Florida. I won’t lie; the man knows how to shut it down! To add to the evening, there’s also going to be a live performance by JP “the Pope” Garcia!
It’s a celebration of life, energy, new dreams, new ambitions; it’s New Year’s Eve 2010! Party it up at Epic with fireworks, a balloon drop, and all of your closest friends! Don’t miss out, get your tickets early at www.MiamiRiverLoungeNYE20210.com, ring in the New Year fabulously with your Dom Pérignon in hand and a special someone to smooch when the ball drops at midnight. Happy New Years!
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"