Epic Cocktails for A Cure
Cocktail hour at Area 31 may make you one dollar closer to make someone suffering with HIV/AIDS a little more comfortable.
Never thought getting a buzz could benefit someone else? From November 1st to December 1st, Area 31 is giving you a chance to do something productive with that Belvedere expense account. When you purchase one of Mixologist Jacques Bezuidenhout’s cocktails ($9), one dollar will be donated to Care Resource, one of the most reputable HIV/AIDS service organizations in South Florida. From Bad Apple to Morning Daiquiri, your hangover may be someone else's do-over.
Area 31 @16th Floor of EPIC Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5234.
- The ‘new’ Islamorada - not your father’s key
- Circa 39 Hosts Vino & Vinyasa Friday Yoga Happy Hour
- Fontainebleau Celebrates Frank Sinatra's Centennial Birthday in Style
- Summer Fun 2015: A guide to what’s new at Disney World this summer
- Inside the new Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami
- AC Miami Beach Hotel opens with European-inspired hospitality
- Mark Your Calendar For June 21 & 22: CyberSummer Offers Deep Discounts on Travel
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Miami Hotels & Beyond
- Inside The New York EDITION & other new New York City attractions
- Locally Led Yoga Retreats Head to Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Tulum this Summer