Epic Cocktails for A Cure
Cocktail hour at Area 31 may make you one dollar closer to make someone suffering with HIV/AIDS a little more comfortable.
Never thought getting a buzz could benefit someone else? From November 1st to December 1st, Area 31 is giving you a chance to do something productive with that Belvedere expense account. When you purchase one of Mixologist Jacques Bezuidenhout’s cocktails ($9), one dollar will be donated to Care Resource, one of the most reputable HIV/AIDS service organizations in South Florida. From Bad Apple to Morning Daiquiri, your hangover may be someone else's do-over.
Area 31 @16th Floor of EPIC Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5234.
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Travel Deals in Miami, South Florida, the Caribbean & Mexico
- SLS Brickell to open with Boy George at splashy party
- 10 Best Hotels for Art Lovers & Scenesters during Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Lei'd at Campton Yard with 'Supermensch' Shep Gordon
- Cheers to four years of LDV Hospitality at Gale South Beach
- World Traveler (& Foodie) Guide to Miami Book Fair
- If you like these Miami hotels, you’ll love their new sister properties in desirable destinations
- Hotel Week NYC offers rooms as low as $100 in January
- Aloft Hotels: Dadeland in, South Beach out and more on the horizon
- 16 Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Delano on its 21st Birthday