Epic Cocktails for A Cure
Cocktail hour at Area 31 may make you one dollar closer to make someone suffering with HIV/AIDS a little more comfortable.
Never thought getting a buzz could benefit someone else? From November 1st to December 1st, Area 31 is giving you a chance to do something productive with that Belvedere expense account. When you purchase one of Mixologist Jacques Bezuidenhout’s cocktails ($9), one dollar will be donated to Care Resource, one of the most reputable HIV/AIDS service organizations in South Florida. From Bad Apple to Morning Daiquiri, your hangover may be someone else's do-over.
Area 31 @16th Floor of EPIC Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5234.
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness