Epic Cocktails for A Cure
Cocktail hour at Area 31 may make you one dollar closer to make someone suffering with HIV/AIDS a little more comfortable.
Never thought getting a buzz could benefit someone else? From November 1st to December 1st, Area 31 is giving you a chance to do something productive with that Belvedere expense account. When you purchase one of Mixologist Jacques Bezuidenhout’s cocktails ($9), one dollar will be donated to Care Resource, one of the most reputable HIV/AIDS service organizations in South Florida. From Bad Apple to Morning Daiquiri, your hangover may be someone else's do-over.
Area 31 @16th Floor of EPIC Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5234.
- Four Seasons offers $132,000 golf vacation jet-setting from Miami to Costa Rica & West Indies
- How to step inside your favorite Baz Luhrmann movie at the new Faena Hotel Miami Beach
- Where do Miami's top hospitality pros want to travel in 2016?
- Alan Faena on life as an artistic expression, storytelling & his new Miami Beach hotel
- Miami hotel openings on the horizon for 2016
- Deck the halls with these holiday & winter hotel deals
- Inside The Hall South Beach, Joie de Vivre's first east coast property
- Aboard Norwegian Escape's maiden voyage
- Mark your calendars! Cyber Monday is Back
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release