Epic Cocktails for A Cure
Cocktail hour at Area 31 may make you one dollar closer to make someone suffering with HIV/AIDS a little more comfortable.
Never thought getting a buzz could benefit someone else? From November 1st to December 1st, Area 31 is giving you a chance to do something productive with that Belvedere expense account. When you purchase one of Mixologist Jacques Bezuidenhout’s cocktails ($9), one dollar will be donated to Care Resource, one of the most reputable HIV/AIDS service organizations in South Florida. From Bad Apple to Morning Daiquiri, your hangover may be someone else's do-over.
Area 31 @16th Floor of EPIC Hotel, 270 Biscayne Blvd. Way, Downtown Miami, 305-424-5234.
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide
- Flash Sale on Hotels Across Florida, The Caribbean & Latin America Available on First Day of Summer
- Eventstar Founder & CEO Alain Perez Takes Us Inside His Tent Business
- Where To Stay in Miami On Your Way To The World Cup in Brazil
- Sizzling Summer Savings at Hotels Across South Florida - New Deals Added!
- The Getaway: St. Kitts by Land & Sea