Entourage's Perrey Reeves spotted poolside
Reading book by local author
Perrey Reeves rocked a serious hardbody when the former Entourage star was spotted poolside at the James Royal Palm Hotel. But she wasn't doing ab curls; Reeves, here for Swim Week, was getting into Magnolia (Goodreads.com), by Miami based author Carolina Garcia-Aguilera. The book chronicles Magnolia Larson, a young woman from a conservative, Catholic Midwestern upbringing who finds herself transformed into a "sports geisha," aka a high priced escort for elite athletes, in Miami. Hmm, could it be based on a true story?
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot