Entourage's Perrey Reeves spotted poolside
Reading book by local author
Perrey Reeves rocked a serious hardbody when the former Entourage star was spotted poolside at the James Royal Palm Hotel. But she wasn't doing ab curls; Reeves, here for Swim Week, was getting into Magnolia (Goodreads.com), by Miami based author Carolina Garcia-Aguilera. The book chronicles Magnolia Larson, a young woman from a conservative, Catholic Midwestern upbringing who finds herself transformed into a "sports geisha," aka a high priced escort for elite athletes, in Miami. Hmm, could it be based on a true story?
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert