Entourage's Perrey Reeves spotted poolside
Reading book by local author
Perrey Reeves rocked a serious hardbody when the former Entourage star was spotted poolside at the James Royal Palm Hotel. But she wasn't doing ab curls; Reeves, here for Swim Week, was getting into Magnolia (Goodreads.com), by Miami based author Carolina Garcia-Aguilera. The book chronicles Magnolia Larson, a young woman from a conservative, Catholic Midwestern upbringing who finds herself transformed into a "sports geisha," aka a high priced escort for elite athletes, in Miami. Hmm, could it be based on a true story?
On Our Radar
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star