Entourage's Perrey Reeves spotted poolside
Reading book by local author
Perrey Reeves rocked a serious hardbody when the former Entourage star was spotted poolside at the James Royal Palm Hotel. But she wasn't doing ab curls; Reeves, here for Swim Week, was getting into Magnolia (Goodreads.com), by Miami based author Carolina Garcia-Aguilera. The book chronicles Magnolia Larson, a young woman from a conservative, Catholic Midwestern upbringing who finds herself transformed into a "sports geisha," aka a high priced escort for elite athletes, in Miami. Hmm, could it be based on a true story?
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again