Entourage's Perrey Reeves spotted poolside
Reading book by local author
Perrey Reeves rocked a serious hardbody when the former Entourage star was spotted poolside at the James Royal Palm Hotel. But she wasn't doing ab curls; Reeves, here for Swim Week, was getting into Magnolia (Goodreads.com), by Miami based author Carolina Garcia-Aguilera. The book chronicles Magnolia Larson, a young woman from a conservative, Catholic Midwestern upbringing who finds herself transformed into a "sports geisha," aka a high priced escort for elite athletes, in Miami. Hmm, could it be based on a true story?
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife