Enter the Next Generation Latina contest
Cover girl Rosario Dawson a role model
Know a Latina giving back to the community and serving as a role model? Think Rosario Dawson, who is the cover of Latina magazine's September issue. In the issue, on stands now, Dawson dishes on playing Dolores Huerta in an upcoming biopic, as well as her thoughts on activism with the non-profit organization, Voto Latino.
Nominate her (or yourself) for the mag's search for the Next Generation Latina. And you/she (you!) might win a trip to NYC, $500, and more prizes in store. The search is on - - way on, like donkey kong.
The contest is running now online and winners will attend a private breakfast in New York City this coming November.
The instructions are as follows:
1. Pick one photo that shows your spirit.
2. Click on the pink button to enter your photo and nomination.
3. Latina's guest panel judges will each be picking the best entries for a chance to win.
FYI Only those residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
Contest ends September 15, so good luck!
Find out more at http://www.latina.com/nextgenerationlatina
On Our Radar
- Will Smith seen relaxing at Zuma
- Local designer wins Lifetime's 'Under the Gunn'
- 'House of Cards' star Kevin Spacey dines out
- Austin Mahone celebrates 18th birthday
- Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
- Fashion designer Ariana Rockefeller at Alene Too
- Rafael Nadal spends time in presidential suite
- Mayim Bialik is a geek and plays one on TV
- David Beckham's line of swimwear coming to H&M
- Miami natives premiering alien movie