Enter the Next Generation Latina contest
Cover girl Rosario Dawson a role model
Know a Latina giving back to the community and serving as a role model? Think Rosario Dawson, who is the cover of Latina magazine's September issue. In the issue, on stands now, Dawson dishes on playing Dolores Huerta in an upcoming biopic, as well as her thoughts on activism with the non-profit organization, Voto Latino.
Nominate her (or yourself) for the mag's search for the Next Generation Latina. And you/she (you!) might win a trip to NYC, $500, and more prizes in store. The search is on - - way on, like donkey kong.
The contest is running now online and winners will attend a private breakfast in New York City this coming November.
The instructions are as follows:
1. Pick one photo that shows your spirit.
2. Click on the pink button to enter your photo and nomination.
3. Latina's guest panel judges will each be picking the best entries for a chance to win.
FYI Only those residing in United States who are at least 18 years of age can enter.
Contest ends September 15, so good luck!
Find out more at http://www.latina.com/nextgenerationlatina
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges