Enrique Iglesias unloads his Baypoint mansion
Quite a spread
Enrique Iglesias’ Bay Point mansion is gone, gone, gone! The singer-songwriter sold the custom built, waterside spot at 4411 Sabal Palm Road for $6,722,500. The home is the highest-priced listing sold per-square-foot in the private neighborhood to-date, say experts. Representing Iglesias was Esther Percal of EWM Realty/Christie’s International Real Estate; Robert Evangelista of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty represented the buyer, who remains anonymous. “This is a home defined by privacy and exclusivity, conveniently situated near South Beach and downtown Miami,” said Percal. “The Bay Point neighborhood is renowned for its secure setting and has become an ideal location for high-profile buyers." The two-story, 6,400-square-foot, five bedroom estate was built by Iglesias in 1998; he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova made their nest there. But now that we hear the couple is on the rocks, it could make sense that they want to get rid of their love shack.
On Our Radar
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood