Enrique Iglesias unloads his Baypoint mansion
Quite a spread
Enrique Iglesias’ Bay Point mansion is gone, gone, gone! The singer-songwriter sold the custom built, waterside spot at 4411 Sabal Palm Road for $6,722,500. The home is the highest-priced listing sold per-square-foot in the private neighborhood to-date, say experts. Representing Iglesias was Esther Percal of EWM Realty/Christie’s International Real Estate; Robert Evangelista of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty represented the buyer, who remains anonymous. “This is a home defined by privacy and exclusivity, conveniently situated near South Beach and downtown Miami,” said Percal. “The Bay Point neighborhood is renowned for its secure setting and has become an ideal location for high-profile buyers." The two-story, 6,400-square-foot, five bedroom estate was built by Iglesias in 1998; he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova made their nest there. But now that we hear the couple is on the rocks, it could make sense that they want to get rid of their love shack.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie