Enrique Iglesias unloads his Baypoint mansion
Quite a spread
Enrique Iglesias’ Bay Point mansion is gone, gone, gone! The singer-songwriter sold the custom built, waterside spot at 4411 Sabal Palm Road for $6,722,500. The home is the highest-priced listing sold per-square-foot in the private neighborhood to-date, say experts. Representing Iglesias was Esther Percal of EWM Realty/Christie’s International Real Estate; Robert Evangelista of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty represented the buyer, who remains anonymous. “This is a home defined by privacy and exclusivity, conveniently situated near South Beach and downtown Miami,” said Percal. “The Bay Point neighborhood is renowned for its secure setting and has become an ideal location for high-profile buyers." The two-story, 6,400-square-foot, five bedroom estate was built by Iglesias in 1998; he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova made their nest there. But now that we hear the couple is on the rocks, it could make sense that they want to get rid of their love shack.
On Our Radar
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting
- Dwyane Wade’s ex wants divorce declared null and void
- Kim Kardashian spends Thanksgiving in Miami