Enrique Iglesias unloads his Baypoint mansion
Quite a spread
Enrique Iglesias’ Bay Point mansion is gone, gone, gone! The singer-songwriter sold the custom built, waterside spot at 4411 Sabal Palm Road for $6,722,500. The home is the highest-priced listing sold per-square-foot in the private neighborhood to-date, say experts. Representing Iglesias was Esther Percal of EWM Realty/Christie’s International Real Estate; Robert Evangelista of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty represented the buyer, who remains anonymous. “This is a home defined by privacy and exclusivity, conveniently situated near South Beach and downtown Miami,” said Percal. “The Bay Point neighborhood is renowned for its secure setting and has become an ideal location for high-profile buyers." The two-story, 6,400-square-foot, five bedroom estate was built by Iglesias in 1998; he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova made their nest there. But now that we hear the couple is on the rocks, it could make sense that they want to get rid of their love shack.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex