Enrique Iglesias unloads his Baypoint mansion
Quite a spread
Enrique Iglesias’ Bay Point mansion is gone, gone, gone! The singer-songwriter sold the custom built, waterside spot at 4411 Sabal Palm Road for $6,722,500. The home is the highest-priced listing sold per-square-foot in the private neighborhood to-date, say experts. Representing Iglesias was Esther Percal of EWM Realty/Christie’s International Real Estate; Robert Evangelista of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty represented the buyer, who remains anonymous. “This is a home defined by privacy and exclusivity, conveniently situated near South Beach and downtown Miami,” said Percal. “The Bay Point neighborhood is renowned for its secure setting and has become an ideal location for high-profile buyers." The two-story, 6,400-square-foot, five bedroom estate was built by Iglesias in 1998; he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova made their nest there. But now that we hear the couple is on the rocks, it could make sense that they want to get rid of their love shack.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'