Enrique Iglesias unloads his Baypoint mansion
Quite a spread
Enrique Iglesias’ Bay Point mansion is gone, gone, gone! The singer-songwriter sold the custom built, waterside spot at 4411 Sabal Palm Road for $6,722,500. The home is the highest-priced listing sold per-square-foot in the private neighborhood to-date, say experts. Representing Iglesias was Esther Percal of EWM Realty/Christie’s International Real Estate; Robert Evangelista of ONE Sotheby’s International Realty represented the buyer, who remains anonymous. “This is a home defined by privacy and exclusivity, conveniently situated near South Beach and downtown Miami,” said Percal. “The Bay Point neighborhood is renowned for its secure setting and has become an ideal location for high-profile buyers." The two-story, 6,400-square-foot, five bedroom estate was built by Iglesias in 1998; he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova made their nest there. But now that we hear the couple is on the rocks, it could make sense that they want to get rid of their love shack.
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit