Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull announce fall tour dates
Last stop in Miami
Do you like it?
Miami superstars Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull are headed out there in style.
The hashtag to know: #EnriquePitbullTour. The duo will kick off a 15 city AEG Live tour in September and end up -- where else? -- in South Florida Saturday Oct. 25 at Hard Rock Live.
“There’s no better place for me than being up on stage in front of my fans,” said Iglesias. “And going on tour with a close friend and someone I admire, like Pitbull, is truly an honor. We really want to give everybody a show that they will remember for the rest of their lives.”
Added Pit: "Going on tour again with Enrique is exciting. He's a talented music star, and also a close friend who I respect and have learned a lot from," said Pitbull. "Together we are going to give fans great music, energy and what they really deserve - to enjoy life and forget the rest for three hours, Daleee!"
Info: Lucky Citi card members will have access to presale tickets beginning 10 a.m. May 6 through Citi's Private Pass® Program. For details visit www.citiprivatepass.com
Check for when tickets go on sale at aeglive.com
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails