Enrique Iglesias: I'll water ski naked
Enrique Iglesias, a native Spaniard, made a risky - and risque - bet on the Spanish soccer team.
Enrique Iglesias promised to make good on a promise.
The Spanish crooner obviously wasn’t too confident that his native country would win its first World Cup title because he told the BBC late last month he would do a pretty crazy thing: ‘‘If Spain wins, I’m going to get drunk and ski naked in Biscayne Bay.’’
Of course, the 35-year-old native madrileño made the statement June 23, when Spain wasn’t expected to go to the final phase. Hello, Paul the octopus? Iglesias probably started doing push-ups right after learning the Spaniards beat Holland 1-0 during Sunday’s final. Because apparently, the naked ski is on: ‘‘A bet is a bet!’’ the I Like It singer told Access Hollywood.
Wonder what girlfriend Anna Kournikova will say about that.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour