Enrique Iglesias: I'll water ski naked
Enrique Iglesias, a native Spaniard, made a risky - and risque - bet on the Spanish soccer team.
Enrique Iglesias promised to make good on a promise.
The Spanish crooner obviously wasn’t too confident that his native country would win its first World Cup title because he told the BBC late last month he would do a pretty crazy thing: ‘‘If Spain wins, I’m going to get drunk and ski naked in Biscayne Bay.’’
Of course, the 35-year-old native madrileño made the statement June 23, when Spain wasn’t expected to go to the final phase. Hello, Paul the octopus? Iglesias probably started doing push-ups right after learning the Spaniards beat Holland 1-0 during Sunday’s final. Because apparently, the naked ski is on: ‘‘A bet is a bet!’’ the I Like It singer told Access Hollywood.
Wonder what girlfriend Anna Kournikova will say about that.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore