Enrique Iglesias: I'll water ski naked
Enrique Iglesias, a native Spaniard, made a risky - and risque - bet on the Spanish soccer team.
Enrique Iglesias promised to make good on a promise.
The Spanish crooner obviously wasn’t too confident that his native country would win its first World Cup title because he told the BBC late last month he would do a pretty crazy thing: ‘‘If Spain wins, I’m going to get drunk and ski naked in Biscayne Bay.’’
Of course, the 35-year-old native madrileño made the statement June 23, when Spain wasn’t expected to go to the final phase. Hello, Paul the octopus? Iglesias probably started doing push-ups right after learning the Spaniards beat Holland 1-0 during Sunday’s final. Because apparently, the naked ski is on: ‘‘A bet is a bet!’’ the I Like It singer told Access Hollywood.
Wonder what girlfriend Anna Kournikova will say about that.
On Our Radar
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami