Enrique Iglesias: I'll water ski naked
Enrique Iglesias, a native Spaniard, made a risky - and risque - bet on the Spanish soccer team.
Enrique Iglesias promised to make good on a promise.
The Spanish crooner obviously wasn’t too confident that his native country would win its first World Cup title because he told the BBC late last month he would do a pretty crazy thing: ‘‘If Spain wins, I’m going to get drunk and ski naked in Biscayne Bay.’’
Of course, the 35-year-old native madrileño made the statement June 23, when Spain wasn’t expected to go to the final phase. Hello, Paul the octopus? Iglesias probably started doing push-ups right after learning the Spaniards beat Holland 1-0 during Sunday’s final. Because apparently, the naked ski is on: ‘‘A bet is a bet!’’ the I Like It singer told Access Hollywood.
Wonder what girlfriend Anna Kournikova will say about that.
On Our Radar
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy