Enrique Iglesias holds a VIP meeting with fans
Latin pop-rock stars greets fans at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Pop2Life, Clear Channel and Elvis Duran & The Morning Show hosted a “money can’t buy” VIP experience with Enrique Iglesias on Wednesday night, Feb. 9.
For more than 28 days the Elvis Duran Show, Enrique Iglesias and Astroglide have been giving away trips of a lifetime to the legendary Fontainebleau Miami Beach for a three night, four day stay at the resort, a VIP meet and greet party with Enrique Iglesias and tickets to his sold-out concert.
For the winners, the highlight of the trip took place Wednesday night with a VIP meet and greet. Enrique Iglesias signed autographs, took pictures with all his fans and had conversations with many of them. The Elvis Duran and the Morning Show then broadcasted live from the resort on Thursday morning. This is the show’s first remote show since syndication on the top 30+ markets nationwide.
Mr. 305, also known as Pitbull, made a special appearance as ladies went crazy over the artist who currently holds songs on Billboard’s top 10.
On Our Radar
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club