Enrique Iglesias holds a VIP meeting with fans
Latin pop-rock stars greets fans at Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Fontainebleau Miami Beach, Pop2Life, Clear Channel and Elvis Duran & The Morning Show hosted a “money can’t buy” VIP experience with Enrique Iglesias on Wednesday night, Feb. 9.
For more than 28 days the Elvis Duran Show, Enrique Iglesias and Astroglide have been giving away trips of a lifetime to the legendary Fontainebleau Miami Beach for a three night, four day stay at the resort, a VIP meet and greet party with Enrique Iglesias and tickets to his sold-out concert.
For the winners, the highlight of the trip took place Wednesday night with a VIP meet and greet. Enrique Iglesias signed autographs, took pictures with all his fans and had conversations with many of them. The Elvis Duran and the Morning Show then broadcasted live from the resort on Thursday morning. This is the show’s first remote show since syndication on the top 30+ markets nationwide.
Mr. 305, also known as Pitbull, made a special appearance as ladies went crazy over the artist who currently holds songs on Billboard’s top 10.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too