Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
Still way together
Enrique Iglesias had dinner with girlfriend Anna Kournikova and a large group of friends Wednesday night at Caffe Abbracci. The couple walked in hand in hand and were seemingly there to celebrate something as there were multiple toasts, clapping and cheering throughout the night. Perhaps they pulled a Brangelina? We asked owner Nino Pernetti who said they were celebrating “life and being at Abbracci’s.” Earlier that night, Iglesias was seen at Splitsville Miami for a meet and greet with Power 96 contest winners.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami