Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
Still way together
Enrique Iglesias had dinner with girlfriend Anna Kournikova and a large group of friends Wednesday night at Caffe Abbracci. The couple walked in hand in hand and were seemingly there to celebrate something as there were multiple toasts, clapping and cheering throughout the night. Perhaps they pulled a Brangelina? We asked owner Nino Pernetti who said they were celebrating “life and being at Abbracci’s.” Earlier that night, Iglesias was seen at Splitsville Miami for a meet and greet with Power 96 contest winners.
On Our Radar
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video
- Lucie Arnaz to pay homage to her father Desi Arnaz
- Sting to play The Fillmore