Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
Still way together
Enrique Iglesias had dinner with girlfriend Anna Kournikova and a large group of friends Wednesday night at Caffe Abbracci. The couple walked in hand in hand and were seemingly there to celebrate something as there were multiple toasts, clapping and cheering throughout the night. Perhaps they pulled a Brangelina? We asked owner Nino Pernetti who said they were celebrating “life and being at Abbracci’s.” Earlier that night, Iglesias was seen at Splitsville Miami for a meet and greet with Power 96 contest winners.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika