Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
Still way together
Enrique Iglesias had dinner with girlfriend Anna Kournikova and a large group of friends Wednesday night at Caffe Abbracci. The couple walked in hand in hand and were seemingly there to celebrate something as there were multiple toasts, clapping and cheering throughout the night. Perhaps they pulled a Brangelina? We asked owner Nino Pernetti who said they were celebrating “life and being at Abbracci’s.” Earlier that night, Iglesias was seen at Splitsville Miami for a meet and greet with Power 96 contest winners.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie