End of summer means time to take care of your skin
2 new products
End of summer means time to take care of your skin.
From June Jacobs Spa Collection are two new products. No. 1 is June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex SPF 25, $83. Intensive is right. This anti-wrinkle formula performs its magic on damaged and aging skin cells to correct the appearance of expression lines and helps restore and maintain firmer, younger-looking skin. Bonus: the added benefit of SPF 25. Ingredients include rice, algae and soy extracts as well as protective antioxidants and vitamins that work in complete synergy. $83, at JuneJacobs.com.
The other hard working product is June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Shower Gel, $35, which does its job while you're bathing. Paraben and preservative free, this purifying botanical gel (with a delicate bouquet of papaya) helps skin maintain its natural moisture as it sweeps away impurities and dead skin cells and lets your drain deal with them. A blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grapeseed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. To the showers we go!
Both available at www.JuneJacobs.com
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber settles paparazzo lawsuit
- Sara Bareilles to headline gala
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade