End of summer means time to take care of your skin
2 new products
End of summer means time to take care of your skin.
From June Jacobs Spa Collection are two new products. No. 1 is June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex SPF 25, $83. Intensive is right. This anti-wrinkle formula performs its magic on damaged and aging skin cells to correct the appearance of expression lines and helps restore and maintain firmer, younger-looking skin. Bonus: the added benefit of SPF 25. Ingredients include rice, algae and soy extracts as well as protective antioxidants and vitamins that work in complete synergy. $83, at JuneJacobs.com.
The other hard working product is June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Shower Gel, $35, which does its job while you're bathing. Paraben and preservative free, this purifying botanical gel (with a delicate bouquet of papaya) helps skin maintain its natural moisture as it sweeps away impurities and dead skin cells and lets your drain deal with them. A blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grapeseed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. To the showers we go!
Both available at www.JuneJacobs.com
On Our Radar
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami
- Shireen Sandoval named 'Deco Drive' cohost