End of summer means time to take care of your skin
2 new products
End of summer means time to take care of your skin.
From June Jacobs Spa Collection are two new products. No. 1 is June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex SPF 25, $83. Intensive is right. This anti-wrinkle formula performs its magic on damaged and aging skin cells to correct the appearance of expression lines and helps restore and maintain firmer, younger-looking skin. Bonus: the added benefit of SPF 25. Ingredients include rice, algae and soy extracts as well as protective antioxidants and vitamins that work in complete synergy. $83, at JuneJacobs.com.
The other hard working product is June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Shower Gel, $35, which does its job while you're bathing. Paraben and preservative free, this purifying botanical gel (with a delicate bouquet of papaya) helps skin maintain its natural moisture as it sweeps away impurities and dead skin cells and lets your drain deal with them. A blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grapeseed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. To the showers we go!
Both available at www.JuneJacobs.com
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision