End of summer means time to take care of your skin
2 new products
End of summer means time to take care of your skin.
From June Jacobs Spa Collection are two new products. No. 1 is June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex SPF 25, $83. Intensive is right. This anti-wrinkle formula performs its magic on damaged and aging skin cells to correct the appearance of expression lines and helps restore and maintain firmer, younger-looking skin. Bonus: the added benefit of SPF 25. Ingredients include rice, algae and soy extracts as well as protective antioxidants and vitamins that work in complete synergy. $83, at JuneJacobs.com.
The other hard working product is June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Shower Gel, $35, which does its job while you're bathing. Paraben and preservative free, this purifying botanical gel (with a delicate bouquet of papaya) helps skin maintain its natural moisture as it sweeps away impurities and dead skin cells and lets your drain deal with them. A blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grapeseed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. To the showers we go!
Both available at www.JuneJacobs.com
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too