End of summer means time to take care of your skin
2 new products
End of summer means time to take care of your skin.
From June Jacobs Spa Collection are two new products. No. 1 is June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex SPF 25, $83. Intensive is right. This anti-wrinkle formula performs its magic on damaged and aging skin cells to correct the appearance of expression lines and helps restore and maintain firmer, younger-looking skin. Bonus: the added benefit of SPF 25. Ingredients include rice, algae and soy extracts as well as protective antioxidants and vitamins that work in complete synergy. $83, at JuneJacobs.com.
The other hard working product is June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Shower Gel, $35, which does its job while you're bathing. Paraben and preservative free, this purifying botanical gel (with a delicate bouquet of papaya) helps skin maintain its natural moisture as it sweeps away impurities and dead skin cells and lets your drain deal with them. A blend of white, red and green tea extracts combined with goji berry, pomegranate and grapeseed extracts help to neutralize free radicals, protect skin from environmental toxins and combat the visible signs of premature aging. To the showers we go!
Both available at www.JuneJacobs.com
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again