Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
An Unbreakable Bond, a film by Emilio Estefan documenting the relationship between NFL Hall of Famer Nick Buoniconti and his son Marc and their nearly three decade struggle to find a cure for spinal cord injuries, will make its world debut at the 31st edition of Miami Film Festival at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 11th at the Olympia Theater at The Gusman Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets are $14 and available at http://miami.iventize.com/miami_14/evento/an-unbreakable-bond-1649/1561 .
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails