Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
An Unbreakable Bond, a film by Emilio Estefan documenting the relationship between NFL Hall of Famer Nick Buoniconti and his son Marc and their nearly three decade struggle to find a cure for spinal cord injuries, will make its world debut at the 31st edition of Miami Film Festival at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 11th at the Olympia Theater at The Gusman Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets are $14 and available at http://miami.iventize.com/miami_14/evento/an-unbreakable-bond-1649/1561 .
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules