Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
An Unbreakable Bond, a film by Emilio Estefan documenting the relationship between NFL Hall of Famer Nick Buoniconti and his son Marc and their nearly three decade struggle to find a cure for spinal cord injuries, will make its world debut at the 31st edition of Miami Film Festival at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 11th at the Olympia Theater at The Gusman Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets are $14 and available at http://miami.iventize.com/miami_14/evento/an-unbreakable-bond-1649/1561 .
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour