Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
An Unbreakable Bond, a film by Emilio Estefan documenting the relationship between NFL Hall of Famer Nick Buoniconti and his son Marc and their nearly three decade struggle to find a cure for spinal cord injuries, will make its world debut at the 31st edition of Miami Film Festival at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 11th at the Olympia Theater at The Gusman Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets are $14 and available at http://miami.iventize.com/miami_14/evento/an-unbreakable-bond-1649/1561 .
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert