Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
An Unbreakable Bond, a film by Emilio Estefan documenting the relationship between NFL Hall of Famer Nick Buoniconti and his son Marc and their nearly three decade struggle to find a cure for spinal cord injuries, will make its world debut at the 31st edition of Miami Film Festival at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 11th at the Olympia Theater at The Gusman Center for the Performing Arts. Tickets are $14 and available at http://miami.iventize.com/miami_14/evento/an-unbreakable-bond-1649/1561 .
On Our Radar
- Lil Wayne takes out loan
- Dance meets charity with SWAY
- Miami Heat players attend opening of new Edition Boutique.
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding