Emeril hangs out at the Road
Emeril Lagasse spent Monday at 98-year-old Tobacco Road cooking with the chefs over the outdoor smoker, partying with guests at happy hour and finishing up the day by sitting in wi...
Emeril Lagasse spent Monday at 98-year-old Tobacco Road cooking with the chefs over the outdoor smoker, partying with guests at happy hour and finishing up the day by sitting in with the band and playing drums with local Blues legends Big Poppa E. He was there to film a new show for the Cooking Channel called The Originals, which will feature restaurants that have been around for 60, 70, 90, 100 years.
Actor Michael Clarke Duncan enjoyed a large steak dinner with friends on Tuesday night at Prime One Twelve. Orlando Magic assistant coach Patrick Ewing had dinner there Wednesday night with best friend Alonzo Mourning. Coming over to say hi to them toward the end of their meal was NBA great and TNT announcer Reggie Miller.Also there Wednesday night: Bones star David Boreanaz and Playmate wife Jaime Bergman. They were joined by British actress, Law and Order star Saffron Burrows and a few friends.
Lil Wayne was seen bowling Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights at Lucky Strike with different groups of friends and his manager.
Hosting a dinner party for 20 Wednesday night at Red, The Steakhouse: Michael Jordan.
Bethenny Frankel of Bravo’s Bethenny Ever After was spotted lounging last weekend with friends and daughter Bryn on the beach at Acqualina Resort & Spa. Frankel noshed on birthday cake and ran on the Acqualina’s private beach.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)