Embattled NJ Housewife Teresa Giudice at Pangaea
Reality check! Legal problems, be darned, Teresa Giudice is heading to Pangaea Lounge Saturday night for a personal appearance.
The lawyers must think it's OK (or maybe they just want to get paid).
The most scandalous star of Real Housewives of New Jersey has decided to say yes to hosting a $20 a head party featuring Grey Goose “Fabetinis” for an hour starting at 10 p.m., located at Hard Rock Seminole Hotel & Casino. Table reservations are highly, seriously recommended, especially because this woman has been in the news nonstop ever she and her husband Joe were charged in a 39-count indictment, with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, in addition to making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. Both could face jail sentences of up to 50 years — each.
Have fun, y'all!
VIP table reservations: 954-581-5454, www.pangaea-lounge.com
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud