Embattled NJ Housewife Teresa Giudice at Pangaea
Reality check! Legal problems, be darned, Teresa Giudice is heading to Pangaea Lounge Saturday night for a personal appearance.
The lawyers must think it's OK (or maybe they just want to get paid).
The most scandalous star of Real Housewives of New Jersey has decided to say yes to hosting a $20 a head party featuring Grey Goose “Fabetinis” for an hour starting at 10 p.m., located at Hard Rock Seminole Hotel & Casino. Table reservations are highly, seriously recommended, especially because this woman has been in the news nonstop ever she and her husband Joe were charged in a 39-count indictment, with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, in addition to making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. Both could face jail sentences of up to 50 years — each.
Have fun, y'all!
VIP table reservations: 954-581-5454, www.pangaea-lounge.com
On Our Radar
- Pitbull isn't just Mr. 305, he's Mr. Florida
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution