Embattled NJ Housewife Teresa Giudice at Pangaea
Reality check! Legal problems, be darned, Teresa Giudice is heading to Pangaea Lounge Saturday night for a personal appearance.
The lawyers must think it's OK (or maybe they just want to get paid).
The most scandalous star of Real Housewives of New Jersey has decided to say yes to hosting a $20 a head party featuring Grey Goose “Fabetinis” for an hour starting at 10 p.m., located at Hard Rock Seminole Hotel & Casino. Table reservations are highly, seriously recommended, especially because this woman has been in the news nonstop ever she and her husband Joe were charged in a 39-count indictment, with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, in addition to making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. Both could face jail sentences of up to 50 years — each.
Have fun, y'all!
VIP table reservations: 954-581-5454, www.pangaea-lounge.com
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision