Embattled NJ Housewife Teresa Giudice at Pangaea
Reality check! Legal problems, be darned, Teresa Giudice is heading to Pangaea Lounge Saturday night for a personal appearance.
The lawyers must think it's OK (or maybe they just want to get paid).
The most scandalous star of Real Housewives of New Jersey has decided to say yes to hosting a $20 a head party featuring Grey Goose “Fabetinis” for an hour starting at 10 p.m., located at Hard Rock Seminole Hotel & Casino. Table reservations are highly, seriously recommended, especially because this woman has been in the news nonstop ever she and her husband Joe were charged in a 39-count indictment, with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, in addition to making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. Both could face jail sentences of up to 50 years — each.
Have fun, y'all!
VIP table reservations: 954-581-5454, www.pangaea-lounge.com
On Our Radar
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA