Embattled NJ Housewife Teresa Giudice at Pangaea
Reality check! Legal problems, be darned, Teresa Giudice is heading to Pangaea Lounge Saturday night for a personal appearance.
The lawyers must think it's OK (or maybe they just want to get paid).
The most scandalous star of Real Housewives of New Jersey has decided to say yes to hosting a $20 a head party featuring Grey Goose “Fabetinis” for an hour starting at 10 p.m., located at Hard Rock Seminole Hotel & Casino. Table reservations are highly, seriously recommended, especially because this woman has been in the news nonstop ever she and her husband Joe were charged in a 39-count indictment, with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud, bank fraud, in addition to making false statements on loan applications and bankruptcy fraud. Both could face jail sentences of up to 50 years — each.
Have fun, y'all!
VIP table reservations: 954-581-5454, www.pangaea-lounge.com
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again