Elsa Patton faints during Real Housewives of Miami party
Marysol Patton's mother faints at bar during premiere party at The Forge
The 78-year-old mother of The Real Housewives of Miami star Marysol Patton passed out during the show's Season 2 launch party last night in Miami Beach and was rushed to Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Elsa Patton, who makes frequent and remarked appearances on the Bravo program, was near the bar at the fancy restaurant The Forge when, overcome by the heat, she passed out.
For more, including photos and a video, click here
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot