Elsa Patton faints during Real Housewives of Miami party
Marysol Patton's mother faints at bar during premiere party at The Forge
The 78-year-old mother of The Real Housewives of Miami star Marysol Patton passed out during the show's Season 2 launch party last night in Miami Beach and was rushed to Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Elsa Patton, who makes frequent and remarked appearances on the Bravo program, was near the bar at the fancy restaurant The Forge when, overcome by the heat, she passed out.
For more, including photos and a video, click here
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'