Elsa Patton faints during Real Housewives of Miami party
Marysol Patton's mother faints at bar during premiere party at The Forge
The 78-year-old mother of The Real Housewives of Miami star Marysol Patton passed out during the show's Season 2 launch party last night in Miami Beach and was rushed to Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Elsa Patton, who makes frequent and remarked appearances on the Bravo program, was near the bar at the fancy restaurant The Forge when, overcome by the heat, she passed out.
For more, including photos and a video, click here
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber joins Ariana Grande on stage
- Mariah Carey, Brett Ratner: birthday soulmates
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward