Elsa Patton faints during Real Housewives of Miami party
Marysol Patton's mother faints at bar during premiere party at The Forge
The 78-year-old mother of The Real Housewives of Miami star Marysol Patton passed out during the show's Season 2 launch party last night in Miami Beach and was rushed to Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Elsa Patton, who makes frequent and remarked appearances on the Bravo program, was near the bar at the fancy restaurant The Forge when, overcome by the heat, she passed out.
For more, including photos and a video, click here
On Our Radar
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire