Elsa Patton faints during Real Housewives of Miami party
Marysol Patton's mother faints at bar during premiere party at The Forge
The 78-year-old mother of The Real Housewives of Miami star Marysol Patton passed out during the show's Season 2 launch party last night in Miami Beach and was rushed to Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Elsa Patton, who makes frequent and remarked appearances on the Bravo program, was near the bar at the fancy restaurant The Forge when, overcome by the heat, she passed out.
For more, including photos and a video, click here
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert