Ellie Goulding spotted with new boyfriend
Is singer in love?
There’s a good reason why the hunk who hung around pop star Ellie Goulding last week in Miami Beach, and eventually captured her heart, displayed an impressive six-pack. He’s a fitness trainer in a beachside sweat joint. The man who was all over Ellie as she swam in Biscayne Bay, even when she came to the edge of a one-piece swimsuit malfunction, was identified as Miami-born and bred trainer Sam Karl. And the two have been an item since they met shortly after Goulding’s May 4 concert in West Palm Beach, according to the New York Post. The dating habits of the singer of Lights are usually not the stuff of the tabloids. Her bio reads she had a brief fling with The A Team singer Ed Sheeran. But unlike the latter, Karl’s a prize, women observers say. According to his Facebook page, he’s got a three-classes-per-day schedule at Barry’s Bootcamp on Purdy Avenue, a fitness center that boasts “the best workout in the world.” His social media profile shows Karl is a fan of the Miami Dolphins and Jay-Z’s music — but he has yet to click “Like” for Ellie.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump gets key to Doral
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro