Ellie Goulding spotted with new boyfriend
Is singer in love?
There’s a good reason why the hunk who hung around pop star Ellie Goulding last week in Miami Beach, and eventually captured her heart, displayed an impressive six-pack. He’s a fitness trainer in a beachside sweat joint. The man who was all over Ellie as she swam in Biscayne Bay, even when she came to the edge of a one-piece swimsuit malfunction, was identified as Miami-born and bred trainer Sam Karl. And the two have been an item since they met shortly after Goulding’s May 4 concert in West Palm Beach, according to the New York Post. The dating habits of the singer of Lights are usually not the stuff of the tabloids. Her bio reads she had a brief fling with The A Team singer Ed Sheeran. But unlike the latter, Karl’s a prize, women observers say. According to his Facebook page, he’s got a three-classes-per-day schedule at Barry’s Bootcamp on Purdy Avenue, a fitness center that boasts “the best workout in the world.” His social media profile shows Karl is a fan of the Miami Dolphins and Jay-Z’s music — but he has yet to click “Like” for Ellie.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails