The first-ever ELLE Spa opens at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach.
The lowdown: The striking fashion spreads, pin-thin models, freebie perfume samples (guilty as charged) — you’ve been getting lost in the pages of ELLE magazine since your mama bright it home from Publix. Now — tada! — you can surrender yourself within the first-ever ELLE Spa at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach.
The hood: Located inside The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach, the spa is located above 1500 Degrees restaurant. The vibe: On-trend, just like the coveted glossy. A burning fireplace, living flower arrangements, French wingback chairs and sunny treatment rooms create a chic feel within the 22,000-square-foot space.
The highlights: Expect a well-edited mix of ELLE-approved treatments for the face and body including luminosity-boosting signature facial by renowned holistic Palm Beach aesthetician Tammy Fender.
The pièce de résistance? The spa exclusively sells two tailored Essie nail polishes — the neon pink Eden and got-to-have-it-coral Roc. Ah, the little things.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and new guests get a 20% discount off one choice of ELLE Spa Face, Massage or Body treatment. Offer only valid for two weeks from publication date.
ELLE Spa at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach
4525 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body