The first-ever ELLE Spa opens at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach.
The lowdown: The striking fashion spreads, pin-thin models, freebie perfume samples (guilty as charged) — you’ve been getting lost in the pages of ELLE magazine since your mama bright it home from Publix. Now — tada! — you can surrender yourself within the first-ever ELLE Spa at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach.
The hood: Located inside The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach, the spa is located above 1500 Degrees restaurant. The vibe: On-trend, just like the coveted glossy. A burning fireplace, living flower arrangements, French wingback chairs and sunny treatment rooms create a chic feel within the 22,000-square-foot space.
The highlights: Expect a well-edited mix of ELLE-approved treatments for the face and body including luminosity-boosting signature facial by renowned holistic Palm Beach aesthetician Tammy Fender.
The pièce de résistance? The spa exclusively sells two tailored Essie nail polishes — the neon pink Eden and got-to-have-it-coral Roc. Ah, the little things.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and new guests get a 20% discount off one choice of ELLE Spa Face, Massage or Body treatment. Offer only valid for two weeks from publication date.
ELLE Spa at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach
4525 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- Sunset Harbour Shopping Guide