The first-ever ELLE Spa opens at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach.
ELLE Spa at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach
4525 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
The lowdown: The striking fashion spreads, pin-thin models, freebie perfume samples (guilty as charged) — you’ve been getting lost in the pages of ELLE magazine since your mama bright it home from Publix. Now — tada! — you can surrender yourself within the first-ever ELLE Spa at The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach.
The hood: Located inside The Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach, the spa is located above 1500 Degrees restaurant. The vibe: On-trend, just like the coveted glossy. A burning fireplace, living flower arrangements, French wingback chairs and sunny treatment rooms create a chic feel within the 22,000-square-foot space.
The highlights: Expect a well-edited mix of ELLE-approved treatments for the face and body including luminosity-boosting signature facial by renowned holistic Palm Beach aesthetician Tammy Fender.
The pièce de résistance? The spa exclusively sells two tailored Essie nail polishes — the neon pink Eden and got-to-have-it-coral Roc. Ah, the little things.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and new guests get a 20% discount off one choice of ELLE Spa Face, Massage or Body treatment. Offer only valid for two weeks from publication date.
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- More Reasons to Love Dadeland Mall
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- Favor App Launches Miami Delivery Service
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Miami Swim Week 2015 Recap
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- Trunk Show at The Standard