Elle Decor Showroom
For interior decor inspiration, hit the Elle Decor first-ever Miami showhouse.
The Elle Decor Showhouse is located at Paramount Bay
2020 North Bayshore Drive, Downtown Miami
The dying plants, tattered throw pillows, well-worn rugs — well, it could use a serious boost of fab. Right?
For inspiration, hit the Elle Decor first-ever Miami showhouse. In town since Art Basel, think of it as an official satellite exhibit of Design Miami. Opened to the public at Paramount Bay you can view it, too.
The showhouse features a group of notable designers, hand-selected by Elle Decor’s editorial team, who transformed a blank 10,000 square-foot penthouse space located on the condo tower’s 43rd floor. Sweeping bay and city views compliment looks created by a roster of names, including Juan Carlos Arcila-Duque, Vincenzo Avanzato, Lars Bolander, Tamzin Greenhill, Wade Allyn Hallock, Larry Laslo, Lynda Murray, Mario Nievera and Keith Williams, James Wall and Deborah Wecselman.
Tickets are $25 and proceeds benefit DASH (Design and Architecture Senior High).
Hours: Thursday, December 15th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, December 16th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, December 17th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, December 18th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Elle Decor Showhouse is located at Paramount Bay. 2020 North Bayshore Drive in Downtown Miami.
Channel your inner Nate Berkus and go.
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Blush Boutique Blowout Sale
- Eberjey Sample Sale!