Elle Decor Showroom
For interior decor inspiration, hit the Elle Decor first-ever Miami showhouse.
The dying plants, tattered throw pillows, well-worn rugs — well, it could use a serious boost of fab. Right?
For inspiration, hit the Elle Decor first-ever Miami showhouse. In town since Art Basel, think of it as an official satellite exhibit of Design Miami. Opened to the public at Paramount Bay you can view it, too.
The showhouse features a group of notable designers, hand-selected by Elle Decor’s editorial team, who transformed a blank 10,000 square-foot penthouse space located on the condo tower’s 43rd floor. Sweeping bay and city views compliment looks created by a roster of names, including Juan Carlos Arcila-Duque, Vincenzo Avanzato, Lars Bolander, Tamzin Greenhill, Wade Allyn Hallock, Larry Laslo, Lynda Murray, Mario Nievera and Keith Williams, James Wall and Deborah Wecselman.
Tickets are $25 and proceeds benefit DASH (Design and Architecture Senior High).
Hours: Thursday, December 15th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, December 16th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, December 17th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, December 18th from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Elle Decor Showhouse is located at Paramount Bay. 2020 North Bayshore Drive in Downtown Miami.
Channel your inner Nate Berkus and go.
The Elle Decor Showhouse is located at Paramount Bay
2020 North Bayshore Drive, Downtown Miami
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open