ELLE Decor Modern Life Concept
ELLE Decor taps Miami Fashion Bloggers as it returns to South Florida during Art Basel Miami Beach with its acclaimed Modern Life Concept House.
ELLE DECOR Modern Life Concept House
Wed., Dec. 4, 2013 to
Sun., Dec. 8. (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
Sat., Dec. 14 & Sun., Dec. 15 (10 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
1435 Sunset Island II, Miami Beach
5-4-3-2-1...the countdown to Art Basel Miami Beach has officially begun! For the interior design and landscape architecture set, the go-to event this year, as in year's past, is the ELLE DECOR Modern Life Concept House.
Located on idyllic Sunset Island II, the esteemed fashion-for-the-home publication tapped Miami Fashion Bloggers Maria Tettamanti and Annie Vazquez (pictured here) to promote the over-the-top home installation. Designers Brad Huntzinger, Kate McIntyre, Daniele Busca, Fernando Wong, Sam Robin, Samuel Amoia, Sofia Joelsson, Wade Hallock and Iris Wilson each created a space in the waterfront home to their design aesthetic.
The end result? Stunning. Awash in modern furnishings, bold hues and tropical foliage, every square inch of the 10,300 square foot space is the very definition of chic.
The feel-good factor? Access to the ELLE DECOR Modern Life Concept House will be available for $35 per person, with 100% of the proceeds benefiting the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center.
For location and ticketing information, visit ElleDecor.com/MLCH.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project