ELLE & DVF Honor the Women of Fashionably Conscious
This month's Fashionably Conscious fundraiser raised over $30,000 for Coconut Grove Cares' The Barnyard. Now, show you care by attending this event.
Did you know that this month's Fashionably Conscious fundraiser raised over $30,000 for Coconut Grove Cares' The Barnyard?
It sure did.
Now you too can show you care by attending this soiree as DVF will donate 15 percent of night's proceeds to Coconut Grove Cares on behalf of Fashionably Conscious.
WHAT: ELLE & DVF honor the women of Fashionably Conscious
WHEN: Thursday, October 1st from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
WHERE: DVF Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Avenue, Second Floor
DVF Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Second Floor, Bal Harbour
RSVP to DVF@zakarinpr.com
- How To Black Friday and Cyber Monday Like a Boss
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Your Go-To Shopping Guide for Art Basel Miami Beach
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- It's FINALLY here! Brickell City Centre Mall is Opening for Business
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Nordstrom Rack Opening a New South Florida Store!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Announces More New Stores!
- Time to slay with your Halloween costume courtesy of these Miami shops
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game