Elin Nordegren's boyfriend one upping Tiger Woods?
Trying to outdo golfer
The billionaire boyfriend of Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren cruises in a yacht that's nine feet longer than the golfer's — but now he's trying to catch up to Woods when it comes to beachfront real estate. Coalman Chris Cline just spent $16.1 million cash on his next-door neighbor's house in a swanky enclave of North Palm Beach. Cline, 54, who has been dating Nordegren for several months, now owns a whopping $31 million worth of property totaling three coastal acres. He is, however, still a little short compared to Woods. The recent winner of the WGC-Cadillac Championship lives on 8.7 acres in nearby Jupiter Island. The only way Cline could match — or beat — Woods when it comes beachfront land is by buying out his other neighbor, who happens to be Nordegren. Good news for Cline: His new place has a bunker and putting green so he can work on beating Woods at golf.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party