Elin Nordegren's boyfriend one upping Tiger Woods?
Trying to outdo golfer
The billionaire boyfriend of Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren cruises in a yacht that's nine feet longer than the golfer's — but now he's trying to catch up to Woods when it comes to beachfront real estate. Coalman Chris Cline just spent $16.1 million cash on his next-door neighbor's house in a swanky enclave of North Palm Beach. Cline, 54, who has been dating Nordegren for several months, now owns a whopping $31 million worth of property totaling three coastal acres. He is, however, still a little short compared to Woods. The recent winner of the WGC-Cadillac Championship lives on 8.7 acres in nearby Jupiter Island. The only way Cline could match — or beat — Woods when it comes beachfront land is by buying out his other neighbor, who happens to be Nordegren. Good news for Cline: His new place has a bunker and putting green so he can work on beating Woods at golf.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan