Elin Nordegren's boyfriend one upping Tiger Woods?
Trying to outdo golfer
The billionaire boyfriend of Tiger Woods’ ex-wife Elin Nordegren cruises in a yacht that's nine feet longer than the golfer's — but now he's trying to catch up to Woods when it comes to beachfront real estate. Coalman Chris Cline just spent $16.1 million cash on his next-door neighbor's house in a swanky enclave of North Palm Beach. Cline, 54, who has been dating Nordegren for several months, now owns a whopping $31 million worth of property totaling three coastal acres. He is, however, still a little short compared to Woods. The recent winner of the WGC-Cadillac Championship lives on 8.7 acres in nearby Jupiter Island. The only way Cline could match — or beat — Woods when it comes beachfront land is by buying out his other neighbor, who happens to be Nordegren. Good news for Cline: His new place has a bunker and putting green so he can work on beating Woods at golf.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker