Elemis Spa products for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
For the month of October, Elemis is getting involved in BCA, or Breast Cancer Awareness. The spa, with a location at the Village of Merrick Park, has a Think Pink Kit. For every kit sold roughly a $15,000 (£10K GBP) donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Care Awareness fund. The kit includes Award-Winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, 30ml (Limited Edition in Pink); Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust, 15ml (Limited Edition in Pink); and Quiet Mind Bath Elixir, 50ml.
Once you're done with the stuff, keep the pretty bag to use as a makeup holder.
Price: $65, and available at www.timetospa.com as well.
The spa is located at 330 San Lorenzo Avenue #2345 Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site