Elemis Spa products for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
For the month of October, Elemis is getting involved in BCA, or Breast Cancer Awareness. The spa, with a location at the Village of Merrick Park, has a Think Pink Kit. For every kit sold roughly a $15,000 (£10K GBP) donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Care Awareness fund. The kit includes Award-Winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, 30ml (Limited Edition in Pink); Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust, 15ml (Limited Edition in Pink); and Quiet Mind Bath Elixir, 50ml.
Once you're done with the stuff, keep the pretty bag to use as a makeup holder.
Price: $65, and available at www.timetospa.com as well.
The spa is located at 330 San Lorenzo Avenue #2345 Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Rap mogul Birdman dating Toni Braxton
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour