Elemis Spa products for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
For the month of October, Elemis is getting involved in BCA, or Breast Cancer Awareness. The spa, with a location at the Village of Merrick Park, has a Think Pink Kit. For every kit sold roughly a $15,000 (£10K GBP) donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Care Awareness fund. The kit includes Award-Winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, 30ml (Limited Edition in Pink); Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust, 15ml (Limited Edition in Pink); and Quiet Mind Bath Elixir, 50ml.
Once you're done with the stuff, keep the pretty bag to use as a makeup holder.
Price: $65, and available at www.timetospa.com as well.
The spa is located at 330 San Lorenzo Avenue #2345 Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing