Elemis Spa products for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
For the month of October, Elemis is getting involved in BCA, or Breast Cancer Awareness. The spa, with a location at the Village of Merrick Park, has a Think Pink Kit. For every kit sold roughly a $15,000 (£10K GBP) donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Care Awareness fund. The kit includes Award-Winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, 30ml (Limited Edition in Pink); Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust, 15ml (Limited Edition in Pink); and Quiet Mind Bath Elixir, 50ml.
Once you're done with the stuff, keep the pretty bag to use as a makeup holder.
Price: $65, and available at www.timetospa.com as well.
The spa is located at 330 San Lorenzo Avenue #2345 Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel