Elemis Spa products for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
For the month of October, Elemis is getting involved in BCA, or Breast Cancer Awareness. The spa, with a location at the Village of Merrick Park, has a Think Pink Kit. For every kit sold roughly a $15,000 (£10K GBP) donation will be made to the Breast Cancer Care Awareness fund. The kit includes Award-Winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, 30ml (Limited Edition in Pink); Pro-Collagen Lifting Treatment Neck & Bust, 15ml (Limited Edition in Pink); and Quiet Mind Bath Elixir, 50ml.
Once you're done with the stuff, keep the pretty bag to use as a makeup holder.
Price: $65, and available at www.timetospa.com as well.
The spa is located at 330 San Lorenzo Avenue #2345 Coral Gables.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture