Celebrate this new healthy sports drink by consuming copious amounts of vodka and rum. You'll sweat it off Saturday.
20 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami; (305) 642-0032
When: Friday Sept. 18 from 8 - 10 p.m.
Move over G, Vitamin Water and Powerade. There's a new sports drink in town called Title. It will make a splash in Miami this Friday at the newly opened restaurant/lounge Mia Biscayne. Party with celebrities, sports stars and enjoy the live entertainment. There will be cocktails courtesy of V Georgio vodka and Barcelo Rum and DJ Irie and the Title DJs will spin. You can also meet the Title Girls, the lovely ladies who will be introducing the new sports drink to South Florida.
Electro-Nights, Friday Sept. 18 at Mia Biscayne from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. For more information email email@example.com or call (305) 968-2384.
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz
- Woodchuck Transforms The Annex in Wynwood into a Big Top for Gumption Cider Launch
- Go Drink This: Banjan Groove
- New Patrón lets you step up your Cinco de Mayo game
- Nahko and Medicine for the People at Grand Central, Dance Band Night, Electric Piquete & Buck 15 Redux
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets