Celebrate this new healthy sports drink by consuming copious amounts of vodka and rum. You'll sweat it off Saturday.
Move over G, Vitamin Water and Powerade. There's a new sports drink in town called Title. It will make a splash in Miami this Friday at the newly opened restaurant/lounge Mia Biscayne. Party with celebrities, sports stars and enjoy the live entertainment. There will be cocktails courtesy of V Georgio vodka and Barcelo Rum and DJ Irie and the Title DJs will spin. You can also meet the Title Girls, the lovely ladies who will be introducing the new sports drink to South Florida.
Electro-Nights, Friday Sept. 18 at Mia Biscayne from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. For more information email email@example.com or call (305) 968-2384.
20 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami; (305) 642-0032
When: Friday Sept. 18 from 8 - 10 p.m.
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day