Celebrate this new healthy sports drink by consuming copious amounts of vodka and rum. You'll sweat it off Saturday.
20 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami; (305) 642-0032
When: Friday Sept. 18 from 8 - 10 p.m.
Move over G, Vitamin Water and Powerade. There's a new sports drink in town called Title. It will make a splash in Miami this Friday at the newly opened restaurant/lounge Mia Biscayne. Party with celebrities, sports stars and enjoy the live entertainment. There will be cocktails courtesy of V Georgio vodka and Barcelo Rum and DJ Irie and the Title DJs will spin. You can also meet the Title Girls, the lovely ladies who will be introducing the new sports drink to South Florida.
Electro-Nights, Friday Sept. 18 at Mia Biscayne from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. For more information email email@example.com or call (305) 968-2384.
- III Points Festival celebrates third year this weekend
- Touchdowns (you hope), tequila, cheese, pre-game parties and boozing in the Grove
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Cabarets, supper clubs, oysters, bubbles, beer gardens, yoga & house music all night long
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Miami nightlife impresario Chris Paciello to open Rockwell nightclub in Miami Beach
- Charity cocktailing, tricking out, clam baking, jet setting, swining and dining, and salsa dancing
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: American Social in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Four Seasons Brickell hosts End of Summer pool party