Celebrate this new healthy sports drink by consuming copious amounts of vodka and rum. You'll sweat it off Saturday.
20 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami; (305) 642-0032
When: Friday Sept. 18 from 8 - 10 p.m.
Move over G, Vitamin Water and Powerade. There's a new sports drink in town called Title. It will make a splash in Miami this Friday at the newly opened restaurant/lounge Mia Biscayne. Party with celebrities, sports stars and enjoy the live entertainment. There will be cocktails courtesy of V Georgio vodka and Barcelo Rum and DJ Irie and the Title DJs will spin. You can also meet the Title Girls, the lovely ladies who will be introducing the new sports drink to South Florida.
Electro-Nights, Friday Sept. 18 at Mia Biscayne from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. For more information email email@example.com or call (305) 968-2384.
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it
- Go Drink This: Spicy Raspberry Collins
- Katsuya unveils new installation by Miami artist Tatiana Suarez
- Miss Coco Peru at Cabaret, Spring Fling at 1111, db Bistro happenings, early bird boozing at Katsuya
- The Forge in Miami Beach fuses music and food three nights a week