Celebrate this new healthy sports drink by consuming copious amounts of vodka and rum. You'll sweat it off Saturday.
20 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami; (305) 642-0032
When: Friday Sept. 18 from 8 - 10 p.m.
Move over G, Vitamin Water and Powerade. There's a new sports drink in town called Title. It will make a splash in Miami this Friday at the newly opened restaurant/lounge Mia Biscayne. Party with celebrities, sports stars and enjoy the live entertainment. There will be cocktails courtesy of V Georgio vodka and Barcelo Rum and DJ Irie and the Title DJs will spin. You can also meet the Title Girls, the lovely ladies who will be introducing the new sports drink to South Florida.
Electro-Nights, Friday Sept. 18 at Mia Biscayne from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (305) 968-2384.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator