Electric Couture at Set
Glam out at Set for the Electric Couture and Boutique Fashion Show as they present you with "Digital Girl" at Set!
Glam out at Set as MOD Media and Electric Couture and Boutique present you with the "Digital Girl" Fashion Show tonight! Take a peak in to the hottest trends for the New Year as some of the most intriguing models rock the runway in styles from Electric Couture and Boutique and hair designed by the fierce stylists at D&L Hair Studio. 2010 is all about the 3 S’s; Sheer, Short, Sequins; Digital Girl is a collection full of mini’s, sequin tops, sexy leather dresses, and everything high fashion. Models will be decked out in styles pulled by co-owners of Electric Couture & Boutique, Yanelle Borbolla and Ileana Lima. It’s a full on transorfmation as the D&L crew give the girls a digital look with the use of metalics, lots of glitter to give them that sparkle, and high volume hair matched with striking makeup. The DIGITAL GIRLS will be your very own preview of what’s to come in the New Year.
The night will be full of music; DJ Laurent Simeca and Chicco Secci will be giving you some crazy house sessions in the main room, and DJ John Cash will break it down upstairs. It all starts at 11pm. Dress code; let’s just say you must look off the runway yourself, guys must be looking very pretty as well so don’t skip on the shaving. Its all about appearances, Set has a reputation for having the sexiest people at their events and they pride themselves in keeping it. Making reservations is highly recommended and can save you some time at the door, remember it’s the week before Christmas, everyone is on vacation and ready to party!!! Pull out them 6 inch heals and get ready to GLAM OUT at Set!
- Cinco de Mayo Parties in Miami and South Florida
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets