El Ñosh: Latin/Jewish fusion pop up by chefs Eric Greenspan & Roberto Treviño
El Nosh pops up at the South Beach Marriott during #SBWFF, Feb. 21-24
Conveniently coinciding with the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, El Ñosh, the collaboration between chefs Eric Greenspan of The Foundry on Melrose and Roberto Treviño of Condado, Puerto Rico's Budatai, Bar Gitano, Casa Lola and El Barril, will pop up for four nights only, February 21-24 at the Ocean View Terrace at the South Beach Marriott. On the menu: Gefilte Fish Tacos with an “escabeche” of vegetables, Pastrami and Dill Pickle Croquetas with mustard sauce, entrees such as Mole Braised Brisket with sweet plantain kugel and cilantro salad, New York Steak “Chimichurri” with roasted peppers and golden beets, as well as desserts such as Matzah Brei Tres Leches with papaya syrup and Guava and Cream Cheese Blintzes. Dinner will be served nightly, 6pm to 11pm, from Friday to Sunday.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo