El Ñosh: Latin/Jewish fusion pop up by chefs Eric Greenspan & Roberto Treviño
El Nosh pops up at the South Beach Marriott during #SBWFF, Feb. 21-24
Conveniently coinciding with the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, El Ñosh, the collaboration between chefs Eric Greenspan of The Foundry on Melrose and Roberto Treviño of Condado, Puerto Rico's Budatai, Bar Gitano, Casa Lola and El Barril, will pop up for four nights only, February 21-24 at the Ocean View Terrace at the South Beach Marriott. On the menu: Gefilte Fish Tacos with an “escabeche” of vegetables, Pastrami and Dill Pickle Croquetas with mustard sauce, entrees such as Mole Braised Brisket with sweet plantain kugel and cilantro salad, New York Steak “Chimichurri” with roasted peppers and golden beets, as well as desserts such as Matzah Brei Tres Leches with papaya syrup and Guava and Cream Cheese Blintzes. Dinner will be served nightly, 6pm to 11pm, from Friday to Sunday.
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton