El Ñosh: Latin/Jewish fusion pop up by chefs Eric Greenspan & Roberto Treviño
El Nosh pops up at the South Beach Marriott during #SBWFF, Feb. 21-24
Conveniently coinciding with the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, El Ñosh, the collaboration between chefs Eric Greenspan of The Foundry on Melrose and Roberto Treviño of Condado, Puerto Rico's Budatai, Bar Gitano, Casa Lola and El Barril, will pop up for four nights only, February 21-24 at the Ocean View Terrace at the South Beach Marriott. On the menu: Gefilte Fish Tacos with an “escabeche” of vegetables, Pastrami and Dill Pickle Croquetas with mustard sauce, entrees such as Mole Braised Brisket with sweet plantain kugel and cilantro salad, New York Steak “Chimichurri” with roasted peppers and golden beets, as well as desserts such as Matzah Brei Tres Leches with papaya syrup and Guava and Cream Cheese Blintzes. Dinner will be served nightly, 6pm to 11pm, from Friday to Sunday.
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.
- La Mar by Gastón Acurio opens at Mandarin Oriental, Miami on Wednesday, March 19