El Ñosh: Latin/Jewish fusion pop up by chefs Eric Greenspan & Roberto Treviño
El Nosh pops up at the South Beach Marriott during #SBWFF, Feb. 21-24
Conveniently coinciding with the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, El Ñosh, the collaboration between chefs Eric Greenspan of The Foundry on Melrose and Roberto Treviño of Condado, Puerto Rico's Budatai, Bar Gitano, Casa Lola and El Barril, will pop up for four nights only, February 21-24 at the Ocean View Terrace at the South Beach Marriott. On the menu: Gefilte Fish Tacos with an “escabeche” of vegetables, Pastrami and Dill Pickle Croquetas with mustard sauce, entrees such as Mole Braised Brisket with sweet plantain kugel and cilantro salad, New York Steak “Chimichurri” with roasted peppers and golden beets, as well as desserts such as Matzah Brei Tres Leches with papaya syrup and Guava and Cream Cheese Blintzes. Dinner will be served nightly, 6pm to 11pm, from Friday to Sunday.
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami
- The Rumor Mill: Bal Harbour's La Goulue on way out, Stephen Starr in