El Ñosh: Latin/Jewish fusion pop up by chefs Eric Greenspan & Roberto Treviño
El Nosh pops up at the South Beach Marriott during #SBWFF, Feb. 21-24
Conveniently coinciding with the South Beach Wine and Food Festival, El Ñosh, the collaboration between chefs Eric Greenspan of The Foundry on Melrose and Roberto Treviño of Condado, Puerto Rico's Budatai, Bar Gitano, Casa Lola and El Barril, will pop up for four nights only, February 21-24 at the Ocean View Terrace at the South Beach Marriott. On the menu: Gefilte Fish Tacos with an “escabeche” of vegetables, Pastrami and Dill Pickle Croquetas with mustard sauce, entrees such as Mole Braised Brisket with sweet plantain kugel and cilantro salad, New York Steak “Chimichurri” with roasted peppers and golden beets, as well as desserts such as Matzah Brei Tres Leches with papaya syrup and Guava and Cream Cheese Blintzes. Dinner will be served nightly, 6pm to 11pm, from Friday to Sunday.
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar