Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales
Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales.
Artist Daniel Fila (aka Krave) has been working in and around Miami for a decade, in Wynwood, the Design District and most recently he had taken up residence at the Bakehouse Art Complex. Now the artist, who made a splash during Art Basel 2011 with his larger-than-life mural ‘The Sunbather’ on the west wall of the Oppenheim Architecture building (pictured), is inaugurating his new project space located in the heart of Little Havana.
The artist will host a grand opening from 7-10 p.m. Friday at the locale called El Fresco (535 S.W. 12th Ave., Miami) during Viernes Culturales, the area’s monthly art and culture night. Expect to see new works by Fila as well as collaborations with Raymond ‘Gems’ Adrian and more.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs