Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales
Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales.
Artist Daniel Fila (aka Krave) has been working in and around Miami for a decade, in Wynwood, the Design District and most recently he had taken up residence at the Bakehouse Art Complex. Now the artist, who made a splash during Art Basel 2011 with his larger-than-life mural ‘The Sunbather’ on the west wall of the Oppenheim Architecture building (pictured), is inaugurating his new project space located in the heart of Little Havana.
The artist will host a grand opening from 7-10 p.m. Friday at the locale called El Fresco (535 S.W. 12th Ave., Miami) during Viernes Culturales, the area’s monthly art and culture night. Expect to see new works by Fila as well as collaborations with Raymond ‘Gems’ Adrian and more.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Miami.com Experiences invites you to a night of comedy with Venezuelan humorist Cayito Aponte
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival