Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales
Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales.
Artist Daniel Fila (aka Krave) has been working in and around Miami for a decade, in Wynwood, the Design District and most recently he had taken up residence at the Bakehouse Art Complex. Now the artist, who made a splash during Art Basel 2011 with his larger-than-life mural ‘The Sunbather’ on the west wall of the Oppenheim Architecture building (pictured), is inaugurating his new project space located in the heart of Little Havana.
The artist will host a grand opening from 7-10 p.m. Friday at the locale called El Fresco (535 S.W. 12th Ave., Miami) during Viernes Culturales, the area’s monthly art and culture night. Expect to see new works by Fila as well as collaborations with Raymond ‘Gems’ Adrian and more.
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap things to do in Miami
- Summer Events in Key West that are worth the four-hour drive
- Ultimate guide to South Florida beaches
- The 5 biggest lies about Miami traffic
- Miami Bike Paths Guide
- Florida Supercon 2016
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- Planning Your Girlfriend Getaway in Miami
- Five ways to punish Miami drivers who keep plowing through the poles to get to the I-95 express lanes