Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales
Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales.
Artist Daniel Fila (aka Krave) has been working in and around Miami for a decade, in Wynwood, the Design District and most recently he had taken up residence at the Bakehouse Art Complex. Now the artist, who made a splash during Art Basel 2011 with his larger-than-life mural ‘The Sunbather’ on the west wall of the Oppenheim Architecture building (pictured), is inaugurating his new project space located in the heart of Little Havana.
The artist will host a grand opening from 7-10 p.m. Friday at the locale called El Fresco (535 S.W. 12th Ave., Miami) during Viernes Culturales, the area’s monthly art and culture night. Expect to see new works by Fila as well as collaborations with Raymond ‘Gems’ Adrian and more.
See and Do
- Miami public spaces are getting a makeover with these upcoming projects
- 12 Things You Didn't Know about Jean-Michel Basquiat
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 23-25
- Live the nostalgia of ‘¿Qué Pasa, USA?’ this Saturday
- 4 Fitness Events in South Florida for Gym Rats
- Everglades gets funky with Wynwood benefit
- Wade, Mourning and other celebs attend opening of Haitian photography exhibit in Wynwood
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Sept. 16-18
- 10 Tours Of Miami That Are A Must
- Miami's cultural agenda courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Sept. 16-30