Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales
Artist Daniel Fila hosts grand opening of new project space during Viernes Culturales.
Artist Daniel Fila (aka Krave) has been working in and around Miami for a decade, in Wynwood, the Design District and most recently he had taken up residence at the Bakehouse Art Complex. Now the artist, who made a splash during Art Basel 2011 with his larger-than-life mural ‘The Sunbather’ on the west wall of the Oppenheim Architecture building (pictured), is inaugurating his new project space located in the heart of Little Havana.
The artist will host a grand opening from 7-10 p.m. Friday at the locale called El Fresco (535 S.W. 12th Ave., Miami) during Viernes Culturales, the area’s monthly art and culture night. Expect to see new works by Fila as well as collaborations with Raymond ‘Gems’ Adrian and more.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center