Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
We’ve got bunnies, dinosaurs, Anna & Elsa on the brain…
Hello, hello - hope everyone had a great weekend. We’ve got bunnies, dinosaurs & Frozen on the brain…
HOP TO EASTER FUN
Tis the season for bunnies, photo-ops, egg hunts holiday fun - check out our 2014 Easter guide, presented by Jungle Island. It’s chock full of events & activities your whole family will love - click here to start planning now!
Go green with an nature-focused mommy & me Monday morning in Midtown, treat the kids to a Frozen family movie & flashlight tour in Pinecrest, get in the kitchen with a Saturday morning kids cooking class, explore an enchanted fairy garden and all things prehistoric at the Dinosauria Experience on the Beach or score a date night via Parent’s Night Out at My Gym Coral Gables. Click here to start booking your calendar.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Indulge in frozen deliciousness courtesy of Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s, explore paper weaving & inspirational writing in Doral, get crafty over mosaics and stories in the Design District, read & sing along with the Florida Grand Opera in Miami Gardens or demo infant massage in North Miami. Click here for all the details.
GET COOKING WITH OUR 12-YEAR-OLD GUEST CHEF JULIAN
Munchkin Fun Miami is about to get WAY more delicious. Meet our favorite new chef (and Munchkin Fun Miami contributor): 12-year-old Julian Lichtenfeld. The South Florida chef is the author of Beyond Mac N Cheese, a blog showcasing healthy, family-friendly recipes and food facts. Julian will be sharing regular recipes & food tips with us and his first one is a goodie. Take a big bite into family-friendly spinach enchilladas…
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it