Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
We’ve got bunnies, dinosaurs, Anna & Elsa on the brain…
Hello, hello - hope everyone had a great weekend. We’ve got bunnies, dinosaurs & Frozen on the brain…
HOP TO EASTER FUN
Tis the season for bunnies, photo-ops, egg hunts holiday fun - check out our 2014 Easter guide, presented by Jungle Island. It’s chock full of events & activities your whole family will love - click here to start planning now!
Go green with an nature-focused mommy & me Monday morning in Midtown, treat the kids to a Frozen family movie & flashlight tour in Pinecrest, get in the kitchen with a Saturday morning kids cooking class, explore an enchanted fairy garden and all things prehistoric at the Dinosauria Experience on the Beach or score a date night via Parent’s Night Out at My Gym Coral Gables. Click here to start booking your calendar.
FIND FREEBIE FUN
Indulge in frozen deliciousness courtesy of Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s, explore paper weaving & inspirational writing in Doral, get crafty over mosaics and stories in the Design District, read & sing along with the Florida Grand Opera in Miami Gardens or demo infant massage in North Miami. Click here for all the details.
GET COOKING WITH OUR 12-YEAR-OLD GUEST CHEF JULIAN
Munchkin Fun Miami is about to get WAY more delicious. Meet our favorite new chef (and Munchkin Fun Miami contributor): 12-year-old Julian Lichtenfeld. The South Florida chef is the author of Beyond Mac N Cheese, a blog showcasing healthy, family-friendly recipes and food facts. Julian will be sharing regular recipes & food tips with us and his first one is a goodie. Take a big bite into family-friendly spinach enchilladas…
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events