Eduardo Bruno, owner of Papa's Tapas food truck & ex Morton's execu-chef joins Key Biscayne's Exit 1
Bruno joins Reginald Collier at Route 9's Key Biscayne sibling
Jeremy Goldberg was so impressed by Papa's Tapas food truck owner Eduardo Bruno, former executive chef of Morton's the Steakhouse on Brickell, that he offered him a job at his new restaurant Exit 1 and Bruno accepted. "Last year I joined him on his truck for a night of business and saw first-hand how customers responded to his quick style food," Goldberg told us. "We are really excited for him to show you what he can do with a full kitchen, staff, and time." Bruno joins Exit 1's executive chef Reginald Collier.
1121 Crandon Blvd.
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name