Eduardo Bruno, owner of Papa's Tapas food truck & ex Morton's execu-chef joins Key Biscayne's Exit 1
Bruno joins Reginald Collier at Route 9's Key Biscayne sibling
1121 Crandon Blvd.
Jeremy Goldberg was so impressed by Papa's Tapas food truck owner Eduardo Bruno, former executive chef of Morton's the Steakhouse on Brickell, that he offered him a job at his new restaurant Exit 1 and Bruno accepted. "Last year I joined him on his truck for a night of business and saw first-hand how customers responded to his quick style food," Goldberg told us. "We are really excited for him to show you what he can do with a full kitchen, staff, and time." Bruno joins Exit 1's executive chef Reginald Collier.
- Executive Chef Wanted: E. Michael Reidt out at Area 31
- Social media stalking travel app names Perricone's as Miami's #1 restaurant
- As the Rumor Mill Churns: Il Mulino to South Beach & a blind item
- Umami Burger South Beach opening at 11 a.m. May 10
- Cipriani opening Friday, May 10
- Area 31 expands outdoor terrace while indoors gets a revamp
- World of Beer Midtown opening May 6
- Michael Mina reportedly opening second Miami restaurant in the Fontainebleau
- STK Miami closed for a "disco nap"
- A new chocolate/ wine shop in the works from Buena Vista Bistro/Deli duo