Eduardo Bruno, owner of Papa's Tapas food truck & ex Morton's execu-chef joins Key Biscayne's Exit 1
Bruno joins Reginald Collier at Route 9's Key Biscayne sibling
1121 Crandon Blvd.
Jeremy Goldberg was so impressed by Papa's Tapas food truck owner Eduardo Bruno, former executive chef of Morton's the Steakhouse on Brickell, that he offered him a job at his new restaurant Exit 1 and Bruno accepted. "Last year I joined him on his truck for a night of business and saw first-hand how customers responded to his quick style food," Goldberg told us. "We are really excited for him to show you what he can do with a full kitchen, staff, and time." Bruno joins Exit 1's executive chef Reginald Collier.
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant