Eduardo Bruno, owner of Papa's Tapas food truck & ex Morton's execu-chef joins Key Biscayne's Exit 1
Bruno joins Reginald Collier at Route 9's Key Biscayne sibling
1121 Crandon Blvd.
Jeremy Goldberg was so impressed by Papa's Tapas food truck owner Eduardo Bruno, former executive chef of Morton's the Steakhouse on Brickell, that he offered him a job at his new restaurant Exit 1 and Bruno accepted. "Last year I joined him on his truck for a night of business and saw first-hand how customers responded to his quick style food," Goldberg told us. "We are really excited for him to show you what he can do with a full kitchen, staff, and time." Bruno joins Exit 1's executive chef Reginald Collier.
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie to celebrate its Miami opening in June with Kylie Jenner
- Amy Kalinowski is the new pastry chef at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- PBS Chef Irie's May 7 Hidden Kitchen collaboration
- The Local Craft Food & Drink launches new menu at open-to-public party tonight
- Morimoto South Beach launches $65 'Greatest Hits' menu
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria