Eduardo Bruno, owner of Papa's Tapas food truck & ex Morton's execu-chef joins Key Biscayne's Exit 1
Bruno joins Reginald Collier at Route 9's Key Biscayne sibling
1121 Crandon Blvd.
Jeremy Goldberg was so impressed by Papa's Tapas food truck owner Eduardo Bruno, former executive chef of Morton's the Steakhouse on Brickell, that he offered him a job at his new restaurant Exit 1 and Bruno accepted. "Last year I joined him on his truck for a night of business and saw first-hand how customers responded to his quick style food," Goldberg told us. "We are really excited for him to show you what he can do with a full kitchen, staff, and time." Bruno joins Exit 1's executive chef Reginald Collier.
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday