EDM community mourns the loss of the Bingo Players' Paul Bäumer
DJ group Bingo Players loses Paul Bäumer to cancer
The electronic dance music community is mourning the loss of Dutch DJ Paul Bäumer, one half of the Bingo Players. The duo, regulars to the South Beach nightclub circuit, wowed partiers at Ultra Music Festival in March. Maarten Hoogstraten has been handling duties for the group since July when he announced that Bäumer had cancer on the group's Facebook page. Bäumer passed away yesterday and Hoogstraten has canceled all future shows.
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday
- Party with Jenny McCarthy at E11even Miami Saturday night after "Dirty Sexy Funny"