EDM community mourns the loss of the Bingo Players' Paul Bäumer
DJ group Bingo Players loses Paul Bäumer to cancer
The electronic dance music community is mourning the loss of Dutch DJ Paul Bäumer, one half of the Bingo Players. The duo, regulars to the South Beach nightclub circuit, wowed partiers at Ultra Music Festival in March. Maarten Hoogstraten has been handling duties for the group since July when he announced that Bäumer had cancer on the group's Facebook page. Bäumer passed away yesterday and Hoogstraten has canceled all future shows.
- 11 Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 1-4
- Is King of Diamonds strip club coming to Ocean Drive?
- Where in Miami to celebrate Independence Day like a rockstar
- Events in Miami this weekend June 24-26
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- 12 events in Miami not to miss this weekend - June 18-20
- A Miami melange of martinis, shrimp, tacos, and silent discos
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- 13 things to do in Miami this weekend - June 10-12