Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild
Get a jump on your seasonal gardening at the Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden.
Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
Saturday-Sunday from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables
Admission is free for Fairchild members, $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17.
Fall has arrived, though you wouldn’t know it quite yet in South Florida. But now is a great time to start planning your garden and Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden will help you get a jump start with the annual Edible Garden Festival. Learn all about growing herbs and vegetables in your own backyard and find out which flowers can survive South Florida’s intense climate.
The kids can enjoy the pumpkin patch and the scarecrow contest. There will be cooking demos, workshops, farmer’s market and a Beer Garden. The festival takes place from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free for Fairchild members, $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17.
See and Do
- Eight options for a date night in Miami with no time to waste
- Columbus Day Regatta enters 60th year on Biscayne Bay
- Free admission to Jungle Island for South Florida kids through September
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Summer Fun: A guide to outdoor sporting options in Miami this summer
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 28-30
- SoundScape Cinema Series
- A where-to guide of new, cool places to drink and eat in Orlando
- Win Tickets To Dive-In Movie at The Standard
- Haring Miami exhibit spotlights iconic artist this weekend