Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild
Get a jump on your seasonal gardening at the Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden.
Edible Garden Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
Saturday-Sunday from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
10901 Old Cutler Rd., Coral Gables
Admission is free for Fairchild members, $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17.
Fall has arrived, though you wouldn’t know it quite yet in South Florida. But now is a great time to start planning your garden and Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden will help you get a jump start with the annual Edible Garden Festival. Learn all about growing herbs and vegetables in your own backyard and find out which flowers can survive South Florida’s intense climate.
The kids can enjoy the pumpkin patch and the scarecrow contest. There will be cooking demos, workshops, farmer’s market and a Beer Garden. The festival takes place from 9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Admission is free for Fairchild members, $25 for adults, $18 for seniors 65 and up and $12 for children 6-17.
See and Do
- Haring Miami exhibit spotlights iconic artist this weekend
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Skateboard Rodeo rolls into town
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project cleans up Miami Beach
- Bark in the Park
- Miami Tours for locals and tourists
- Greenway Bike Festival is this weekend
- Discovery Miami Beach gives you an insider's tour of the town
- Holiday Ice Rink at InterContinental Miami
- Get Wet