Eden Posh Lip Gloss Party
As "one of the most stylish kids on Instagram," Eden will be throwing a bash in Miami to celebrate her lip gloss collection.
Party on June 29, 2014
Norman and Jean Reach Recreational Center
7901 NW 176 St., Hialeah
With over 26,000 Instagram followers and a lip gloss business under her belt, 2-year-old (yes, two, you read that right) Eden Piper isn't your average toddler.
In fact, the aspiring model was recently touted as one of Essence Magazine's "Most Stylish Kids on Instagram" and Eden is now the face behind Posh Lip Pop by Eden — a lip gloss collection which gives back to children in need. Ten percent of Posh Lip Pop's proceeds go toward The Eden Posh Couture Foundation whose sole mission is to educate and nurture homeless children while helping them to achieve their goals.
And you're invited to the soiree, Miami. Taking place at the Norman and Jean Reach Recreational Center on June 29, 2014 from 2 to 6 p.m., rub elbows with cute-as-a-button Eden as she hosts the launch of her lip gloss line. All you have to do is RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
Get into the gloss, Miami!
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers
- Poshmark Invites You to its Sassy Summer Style #PoshParty
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art