ECOMB's Annual Greenraiser
In celebration of Earth Day, the Environmental Coalition of Miami & The Beaches is going to throw an eco-chic party at the Sagamore Hotel on April 21, 2011.
Itr's good to be green.
So in celebration of Earth Day, the Environmental Coalition of Miami & The Beaches is going to throw an extraordinary eco-chic party at the Sagamore Hotel. Think a night filled with free organic cocktails and food from Sagamore and Whole Foods, live music, DJ spinning sounds from "Green Music Alliance" artists, art, recycled "green carpet," amazing host committee, and great gift bags!
100% of ticket sales go to programming and services that help create awareness for — and actively work to protect, preserve, and restore — our local environment.
Sign up now!! Ecomb.org/events/ecombs-annual-fundraiser/ rr contact firstname.lastname@example.org or dial (305) 534-3825.
Environmental Coalition of Miami & the Beaches
Or contact email@example.com
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open