Sustain brings eco eats to weekday lunch and weekend brunch
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
Eco-eats greet the lunch set as Midtown’s Sustain Restaurant + Bar launches weekday lunch and weekend brunch service.
Available Monday through Friday from 11:30am-3pm, lunch features sandwiches, salads, pizzas and an assortment of mains. Highlights include the “kitchen sink” focaccia sandwich with beets, roasted veggies, feta, soft egg and greens; a grass fed burger; and a Florida lobster salad. Brunch, available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm, includes French toast, maple & honey roasted granola and porchetta hash.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel