Sustain brings eco eats to weekday lunch and weekend brunch
Eco-eats greet the lunch set as Midtown’s Sustain Restaurant + Bar launches weekday lunch and weekend brunch service.
Available Monday through Friday from 11:30am-3pm, lunch features sandwiches, salads, pizzas and an assortment of mains. Highlights include the “kitchen sink” focaccia sandwich with beets, roasted veggies, feta, soft egg and greens; a grass fed burger; and a Florida lobster salad. Brunch, available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm, includes French toast, maple & honey roasted granola and porchetta hash.
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach