Sustain brings eco eats to weekday lunch and weekend brunch
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
Eco-eats greet the lunch set as Midtown’s Sustain Restaurant + Bar launches weekday lunch and weekend brunch service.
Available Monday through Friday from 11:30am-3pm, lunch features sandwiches, salads, pizzas and an assortment of mains. Highlights include the “kitchen sink” focaccia sandwich with beets, roasted veggies, feta, soft egg and greens; a grass fed burger; and a Florida lobster salad. Brunch, available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm, includes French toast, maple & honey roasted granola and porchetta hash.
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- St Patrick's Day 2014: Where to toast the luck of the Irish
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens new tapas restaurant in MiMo
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Les Dames d’Escoffier host annual brunch March 9
- Cafe Prima Pasta carb loads for National Ravioli Day March 20
- Chocolate, cigars, craft beer & "fine food" take over Pinecrest Gardens March 8-9