Sustain brings eco eats to weekday lunch and weekend brunch
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
Eco-eats greet the lunch set as Midtown’s Sustain Restaurant + Bar launches weekday lunch and weekend brunch service.
Available Monday through Friday from 11:30am-3pm, lunch features sandwiches, salads, pizzas and an assortment of mains. Highlights include the “kitchen sink” focaccia sandwich with beets, roasted veggies, feta, soft egg and greens; a grass fed burger; and a Florida lobster salad. Brunch, available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm, includes French toast, maple & honey roasted granola and porchetta hash.
- The List: Top bites in Miami with Finka's Eileen Andrade
- Chef Danny Grant and John Kunkel's 50 Eggs part ways
- Guess where we're eating, win tickets to see Robert Irvine Live
- New Spanish restaurant Piripi to open March 30 in Coral Gables
- Taste of Tennis to pair pro players and Miami chefs
- Bombay Darbar moving to bigger space in Coconut Grove
- The List: Eating in Miami with Azul chef William Crandall
- Texas de Brazil, Basil Thai now open at Dadeland Mall
- Jugofresh adds coffee drinks to Miami menus
- The Best St. Patrick's Day events