Sustain brings eco eats to weekday lunch and weekend brunch
Eco-eats greet the lunch set as Midtown’s Sustain Restaurant + Bar launches weekday lunch and weekend brunch service.
Available Monday through Friday from 11:30am-3pm, lunch features sandwiches, salads, pizzas and an assortment of mains. Highlights include the “kitchen sink” focaccia sandwich with beets, roasted veggies, feta, soft egg and greens; a grass fed burger; and a Florida lobster salad. Brunch, available Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-3pm, includes French toast, maple & honey roasted granola and porchetta hash.
Sustain Restaurant + Bar
3252 NE 1 Ave, Miami
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?
- Zika forces Lagunitas to cancel Miami Beer Circus in Wynwood