Eclectic Method remixes video about Miami
Miami mix goes head-to-head against video from Los Angeles
About a month ago Evian water and their Live Young artists toured around town to record people out and about as they took in the sights and sounds of Miami - essentially capturing the Live Young spirit in Miami.
The video was then sent to international DJ/VJ remixers, Eclectic Method, to create an individual city music video.
The same was done in Los Angeles, and the two are in a head-to-head, city-vs.-city battle. The videos are on Evian's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/evian) to get fans thinking and voting "which city has the best Live Young spirit?"
Make sure and cast your vote.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López