Eclectic Method remixes video about Miami
Miami mix goes head-to-head against video from Los Angeles
About a month ago Evian water and their Live Young artists toured around town to record people out and about as they took in the sights and sounds of Miami - essentially capturing the Live Young spirit in Miami.
The video was then sent to international DJ/VJ remixers, Eclectic Method, to create an individual city music video.
The same was done in Los Angeles, and the two are in a head-to-head, city-vs.-city battle. The videos are on Evian's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/evian) to get fans thinking and voting "which city has the best Live Young spirit?"
Make sure and cast your vote.
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site