Eclectic Method remixes video about Miami
Miami mix goes head-to-head against video from Los Angeles
About a month ago Evian water and their Live Young artists toured around town to record people out and about as they took in the sights and sounds of Miami - essentially capturing the Live Young spirit in Miami.
The video was then sent to international DJ/VJ remixers, Eclectic Method, to create an individual city music video.
The same was done in Los Angeles, and the two are in a head-to-head, city-vs.-city battle. The videos are on Evian's Facebook page (www.facebook.com/evian) to get fans thinking and voting "which city has the best Live Young spirit?"
Make sure and cast your vote.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz