Eclectic Method at LIV
LIV Nightclub, POPLIFE, Hush Entertainment and Status Miami bring you Eclectic Method at DIRTY HAIRY!
LIV Nightclub, POPLIFE, Hush Entertainment and Status Miami bring you Eclectic Method this week for Dirty Hairy. Let your indie, hipster soul shine through as you dance the night away to a special LIVE performance by this eccentric and very exciting group, Eclectic Method. This group loves to incorporate lights and sounds to their performance and LIV is a perfect venue for stimulating show where they mix, splice, edit, and remix music videos with clips from television and films.
DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Jessica Who will keep the party going until 5am; forget about your curfew, break the rules, be free, be a part of the hippest party on a Wednesday night. Dirty Hairy is where you need to be with Poplife, STATUS, and all the sexy indie rock socialites at LIV nightclub. See you there!
Doors open at 11 PM; early arrival is STRONGLY suggested. For guestlist or table reservations, email email@example.com
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday