Eclectic Method at LIV
LIV Nightclub, POPLIFE, Hush Entertainment and Status Miami bring you Eclectic Method at DIRTY HAIRY!
LIV Nightclub, POPLIFE, Hush Entertainment and Status Miami bring you Eclectic Method this week for Dirty Hairy. Let your indie, hipster soul shine through as you dance the night away to a special LIVE performance by this eccentric and very exciting group, Eclectic Method. This group loves to incorporate lights and sounds to their performance and LIV is a perfect venue for stimulating show where they mix, splice, edit, and remix music videos with clips from television and films.
DJ’s Ross One, Contra, and Jessica Who will keep the party going until 5am; forget about your curfew, break the rules, be free, be a part of the hippest party on a Wednesday night. Dirty Hairy is where you need to be with Poplife, STATUS, and all the sexy indie rock socialites at LIV nightclub. See you there!
Doors open at 11 PM; early arrival is STRONGLY suggested. For guestlist or table reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it