Eberjey intimates opens its first retail store in South Miami.
Now here's a valid reason to get your panties in a bunch, Miami:
Eberjey, the intimates brand known for fun, flirty, flattering lingerie, loungewear and swimwear, is delighted to announce its first retail store this summer. Located in South Miami, the jewel-box of a shop features the crème de la crème of the Eberjey collections, along with sweetly-irresistible and exclusive selections from Eberjey Mini.
The store exudes Eberjey’s dreamy, joyful spirit both in décor and service, and is sure to be a must-stop destination for those seeking the chic, feel-good looks for which the brand is famous. Ali Mejia and Mariela Rovito, the company’s co-founders, say they are very excited and optimistic about Eberjey’s retail expansion and hope to delight each customer that comes through the door and provide her with unique and personalized customer service.
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02