Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
Redefining the premise that chefs are cocky
Suck it, Kardashian Kristmas Kard. Chef/Owner Giorgio Rapicavoli, partner Alex Casanova and members of the Eating House crew posed for a spirited holiday greeting card, posted on Rapicavoli's Twitter and Instagram pages Wednesday. The image, providing a whole new meaning to the premise that chefs are cocky, features the fit male team posing in front of their Tetris-inspired wall, donning nothing but strategically placed Santa hats, with the words "Seasons Eatings" across the bottom.
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab