Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
Redefining the premise that chefs are cocky
Suck it, Kardashian Kristmas Kard. Chef/Owner Giorgio Rapicavoli, partner Alex Casanova and members of the Eating House crew posed for a spirited holiday greeting card, posted on Rapicavoli's Twitter and Instagram pages Wednesday. The image, providing a whole new meaning to the premise that chefs are cocky, features the fit male team posing in front of their Tetris-inspired wall, donning nothing but strategically placed Santa hats, with the words "Seasons Eatings" across the bottom.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai