Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
Redefining the premise that chefs are cocky
Suck it, Kardashian Kristmas Kard. Chef/Owner Giorgio Rapicavoli, partner Alex Casanova and members of the Eating House crew posed for a spirited holiday greeting card, posted on Rapicavoli's Twitter and Instagram pages Wednesday. The image, providing a whole new meaning to the premise that chefs are cocky, features the fit male team posing in front of their Tetris-inspired wall, donning nothing but strategically placed Santa hats, with the words "Seasons Eatings" across the bottom.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.