Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
Redefining the premise that chefs are cocky
Suck it, Kardashian Kristmas Kard. Chef/Owner Giorgio Rapicavoli, partner Alex Casanova and members of the Eating House crew posed for a spirited holiday greeting card, posted on Rapicavoli's Twitter and Instagram pages Wednesday. The image, providing a whole new meaning to the premise that chefs are cocky, features the fit male team posing in front of their Tetris-inspired wall, donning nothing but strategically placed Santa hats, with the words "Seasons Eatings" across the bottom.
- New at Townhouse: K Ramen. Burger. Beer. Plus rooftop "destination" The Cape
- COYO Taco's Scott Linquist opens OLLA Nov. 28 on Lincoln Road
- Bazaar Mar by José Andrés at SLS Brickell open for biz Nov. 22
- My Ceviche opening 6th outpost later this month at The Shops at Midtown
- Is Jack Nicholson an investor in a soon-to-open Miami restaurant?
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years