Eating House's spicy holiday greeting card goes viral
Redefining the premise that chefs are cocky
Suck it, Kardashian Kristmas Kard. Chef/Owner Giorgio Rapicavoli, partner Alex Casanova and members of the Eating House crew posed for a spirited holiday greeting card, posted on Rapicavoli's Twitter and Instagram pages Wednesday. The image, providing a whole new meaning to the premise that chefs are cocky, features the fit male team posing in front of their Tetris-inspired wall, donning nothing but strategically placed Santa hats, with the words "Seasons Eatings" across the bottom.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"