Eating House's ode to Cannabism: 420 Dinner
Giorgio Rapicavoli gives pot au feu an entirely different meaning
Potheads and foodies will converge Saturday when Eating House presents its 420 Dinner on Saturday, April 20 with a stoner-themed menu, stoner flicks and a stoner soundtrack--hello, Snoop Lion. The prix-fixe menu, served family-style to a minimum of two guests per table, features gourmet munchies at “$42.0”/person including the purple haze – sangria with white wine and violet. Here's the menu:
"7 Layer Dip"
cotija, avocado, whipped refried beans
Vaca Frita Buns
cucumber, scallion, guava/hoisin
short rib, black truffle, fontina
egg noodles, black garlic, sweet soy
proper sausages, housemade ketchup
Candied Pork Belly
buttermilk pancakes, smoked maple
vanilla dutch master ice cream
fruity pebble mousse, milk panna cotta
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.