Eating House's ode to Cannabism: 420 Dinner
Giorgio Rapicavoli gives pot au feu an entirely different meaning
Potheads and foodies will converge Saturday when Eating House presents its 420 Dinner on Saturday, April 20 with a stoner-themed menu, stoner flicks and a stoner soundtrack--hello, Snoop Lion. The prix-fixe menu, served family-style to a minimum of two guests per table, features gourmet munchies at “$42.0”/person including the purple haze – sangria with white wine and violet. Here's the menu:
"7 Layer Dip"
cotija, avocado, whipped refried beans
Vaca Frita Buns
cucumber, scallion, guava/hoisin
short rib, black truffle, fontina
egg noodles, black garlic, sweet soy
proper sausages, housemade ketchup
Candied Pork Belly
buttermilk pancakes, smoked maple
vanilla dutch master ice cream
fruity pebble mousse, milk panna cotta
804 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"