Eating House's ode to Cannabism: 420 Dinner
Giorgio Rapicavoli gives pot au feu an entirely different meaning
Potheads and foodies will converge Saturday when Eating House presents its 420 Dinner on Saturday, April 20 with a stoner-themed menu, stoner flicks and a stoner soundtrack--hello, Snoop Lion. The prix-fixe menu, served family-style to a minimum of two guests per table, features gourmet munchies at “$42.0”/person including the purple haze – sangria with white wine and violet. Here's the menu:
"7 Layer Dip"
cotija, avocado, whipped refried beans
Vaca Frita Buns
cucumber, scallion, guava/hoisin
short rib, black truffle, fontina
egg noodles, black garlic, sweet soy
proper sausages, housemade ketchup
Candied Pork Belly
buttermilk pancakes, smoked maple
vanilla dutch master ice cream
fruity pebble mousse, milk panna cotta
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar?
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot
- Ibiza club and Señor Frog's opening in South Beach?
- Umami Burger in Miami Beach closed; Blue Collar has new chef de cuisine; Phillip Bryant leaves Swine
- Khong River House experiments with new menu items
- Closed for "summer vacation": La Maison Miami
- CATCH is closed and allegedly moving to a new Miami location
- NYC-based the Chef Agency expands to Miami