Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens new tapas restaurant in MiMo
Giorgio Rapicavoli bites into a taste of Spain at the Taperia Raca on Biscayne Corridor
Bite into a taste of Spain this season as Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens Taperia Raca on Biscayne Corridor. The tapas restaurant and wine bar is scheduled to open in late March on Biscayne and 70th in MiMo. Look for a "soulful" menu of shareable hot and cold small plates served at lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. Dishes include Spanish olives, pate de Higado, poached octopus, patatas bravas and empanadas de bacalao. Pair with beer, wine and specialty cocktails. 7010 Biscayne Blvd, Miami; 305-751-8756
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?