Eat Well, Do Good
Eat well & do good this week
Eat well & do good this week as several of Miami’s top restaurants partner with Team F.O.U.R Miami from the Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Miami Group to donate 5% of their sales to Common Threads, a nonprofit bringing healthy cooking & nutrition to public schools. Here’s where your wallet will stretch a bit further this week:
- Monday, April 4 -- Spartico at Mayfair Hotel & Spa
- Wednesday, April 6 -- Hakkasan, Gotham Steak, Scarpetta, Michy’s, Shula’s Steak House and Red, The Steakhouse
- Thursday, April 7 -- Chowdown Grill (Ticketed event featuring guest chef Jeffrey Brana and GastroPod at 6pm and 8:30pm)
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami