Eat well & do good at the Taste of Harbor Beach Nov 21
Proceeds benefit The Children's Miracle Network and Miami Children's Hospital Foundation
Eat, drink & do good Thursday, Nov 21 as the CLub at Harbor Beach Marriott hosts its seventh annual Taste of Harbor Beach charity event. The evening's highlights include wine, dishes prepared by local celebrity chefs and a live auction. Ticket sales and auction proceeds will benefit The Children's Miracle Network and Miami Children's Hospital Foundation. $50 per person in advance, $65 per person at the door, $125 for VIP tickets that include special seating, early admission, gifts & passed hors d'oeuvres. Purchase tickets at 954-765-3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon