Eat well & do good at the Taste of Harbor Beach Nov 21
Proceeds benefit The Children's Miracle Network and Miami Children's Hospital Foundation
Eat, drink & do good Thursday, Nov 21 as the CLub at Harbor Beach Marriott hosts its seventh annual Taste of Harbor Beach charity event. The evening's highlights include wine, dishes prepared by local celebrity chefs and a live auction. Ticket sales and auction proceeds will benefit The Children's Miracle Network and Miami Children's Hospital Foundation. $50 per person in advance, $65 per person at the door, $125 for VIP tickets that include special seating, early admission, gifts & passed hors d'oeuvres. Purchase tickets at 954-765-3022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day