Eat well & do good with Dave Barry at Special Olympics' Sponsor an Athlete Awards Dinner Sept 21
Enjoy a VIP cocktail reception, silent & live auctions, sit-down dinner, dancing, music by the Spam Allstars and a night with Dave Barry
Hang with Miami royalty Saturday, Sept 21 as Dave Barry hosts the Special Olympics' Sponsor an Athlete Awards Dinner. Invest $350 and enjoy a VIP cocktail reception, silent & live auctions, sit-down dinner, dancing and music by the Spam Allstars. The event honors the legacy of Eunice Kennedy Shriver and celebrates the Special Olympics.
“The annual awards dinner is our opportunity to recognize our most incredible athletes and coaches, say thank you to our volunteers and community partners and raise awareness and funds to support Miami-Dade County’s program that serves nearly 3,000 athletes," said Special Olympics Florida program director Linsey Harris Smith. "We cannot think of a better way to honor Special Olympics Founder, Eunice Kennedy Shriver.”
The fun runs from 7-11pm at LaGorce Country Club (5685 Alton Rd, Miami Beach). Limited tickets available - buy now here! Each ticket sold will sponsor one Miami-Dade athlete for a full year of sports training and competition.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art